Use '一团漆黑' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '一团漆黑' in Chinese and English. With '一团漆黑' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '一团漆黑'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
刹车发出了刺耳的声音,接着便是一团漆黑。There was the grinding of brakes—and then darkness.
周围一团漆黑,她找不到一条道路。In the inky blackness she could find no way around it.
Other words in sentence
外面一团漆黑,大雨倾盆。Outside it was pitch dark and it was raining cats and dogs.
就是一团漆黑阻止了他继续前进。It was the Egyptian darkness that stopped him from marching on.
我们听到令人毛骨悚然的一声尖叫从城堡废墟里的一团漆黑中传出。We heard a weird shriek from the darkness of the ruined castle.
宇宙像是一个大鸡蛋,里面一团漆黑。The universe was like a big black egg, carrying Pan Gu inside itself.
你可以戴一条亮色的丝巾。这样就不会看起来一团漆黑了。You can add a bright colored scarf, so you won't look too deadly black.
Other words in sentence
四周一团漆黑,熄掉电筒,连脚下都不易看清。I could not even see things near my feet clearly if I turned off the lamp.
我当然不想在农村生活一辈子,但眼前的未来却是一团漆黑。It was true that I did not want to stay at countryside forever but my future was black.
你该做的是创造一个安静舒适,一团漆黑有助于你睡眠的“防护“环境。What you should try is creating a “cocoon” of silence and cool darkness that makes it easier for you to sleep.
天空没有星星,四下一团漆黑,谁也看不见谁,眼睛睁开和闭上都是一样。It was so dark that they couldn't see one another at all and it made no difference whether you kept your eyes shut or open.
我记得自己绝望的想去克服这种状态,为了多睡会,我对外界充耳不闻,让屋子里一团漆黑。I remember desperately wanting to hold on to this pattern, trying to savor the wakefulness when everything outside was quiet and dark.
Other words in sentence
院子四周的围墙非常高,上面有许多大窗子,窗子上没有玻璃,里面一团漆黑。The walls rose very high all round that courtyard. They had many great windows in them, windows without glass, through which you saw nothing but black darkness.
她们走进门去,轻轻地把身后的门关上,发觉自己置身在一团漆黑之中。阿拉维斯能从拉斯阿拉莉恩的呼吸声里听出她是诚惶诚恐的。They went in, drew the door very softly behind them, and found themselves in pitch darkness. Aravis could hear by Lasaraleen's breathing that she was terrified.
饭虽然简单,但别有一番风味,物外一团漆黑,穿过松林的风发出如火车的轰鸣声,我们在摇曳不定的煤油灯下豪强地与老人干杯。The meal was simple but special, and it was dark outside. The wind was thundering through the pinewood like a train, and we drank cheerful toasts with the old man.