Use '腰杆' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '腰杆' in Chinese and English. With '腰杆' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '腰杆'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
当那只脚回到家,它又把腰杆直起。And grows erect as that comes home.
他虽然已78岁了,但依然个头高挺,腰杆笔直。He's very tall and erect for his 78 years.
Other words in sentence
我挺起腰杆与之斗争,他说什么我就反驳什么。I just stood there, fighting each word he said.
她身材高挑,腰杆笔直,气质潇洒。She was tall straight and handsome as she arose.
自负令人膨胀,却不能使他挺起腰杆。Conceit may puff a man up, but never prop him up.
挺直腰杆,抬起头,与他人进行眼神的接触。Stand up straight, keep your head up, and make eye contact.
工作时可以坐直,坐在椅子上要挺直腰杆。While at work, sit upright, with a straight-back, in your chair.
Other words in sentence
一个少年要能挺得腰杆,拒绝做不值得做的事——就因为它不值得做。If I were a boy again, I would school myself to say "No" oftener.
不,达特茅斯,你们必须挺直腰杆。扬起你们的头,由衷感到骄傲。No, Dartmouth, you must stand tall. Raise your heads high and feel proud.
我们给了他们一个机会表达自己的感情,他们可以借此挺一挺腰杆。We gave them the opportunity to express their feelings, to affirm themselves.
到了中午,光彩在腰上,挺直腰杆的活在当下。In the afternoon, the brilliance on the waist, straight waist pole of live in the present.
我已经迈出了实实在在的头几步,现在我正挺直腰杆、大胆地走在等着我的这条未知的冒险路途中。I took my first real steps, now I am walking tall and fearless in this unknown adventure that awaits me.
Other words in sentence
但是哲学家本人腰杆笔挺,上身和胳膊如运动员般健壮,神情略无畏惧或悔意。But the philosopher, bolt upright, with an athlete's torso and biceps, shows neither apprehension nor regret.
树在马路两旁笔直站立着,好像充满自信、挺直腰杆的士兵,在等待着出征的号令,真是令人佩服呀!Tree standing straight on both sides of the street, as if confident, seen fit soldiers, waiting for orders Expedition is really admirable ah!
然而,一些学院成员对于加入在演讲中挺直腰杆镇压群众示威的政府军队的思想和毛骨耸然。Still, some faculty members have bristled at the notion of joining forces with a government that reins in speech and squelches public demonstrations.
本•阿里总统腰杆笔直,不苟言笑,身着挂满勋章的大衣,透过头盔可以隐约看见他乌黑的头发。President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali stands erect and unsmiling, sports a helmet of implausibly jet-black hair and wears a long dress-coat, studded with medals.
挺直腰杆,抬起头,与他人进行眼神的接触。你将给他人以正面的印象同时使他人更加的重视和在意你。Stand up straight and raise your head, to make eye contact with others, it will express a positive impression to others and make you get more attention and notice from others.
Other words in sentence
早年养成这个习惯十分重要,这样年青人能挺直腰杆,拒绝去做不值得去做的事。I might write pages on importance of learning very early in life to gain that point where a young boy can stand erect, and decline the doing an unworthy act because it is unworthy.
一个少年要能挺得腰杆,拒绝做不值得做的事——就因为它不值得做。我可以写上好几页,谈谈早期培养这一点的重要性。I might write pages on the importance of learning very early in life to gain that point where a young boy can stand erect, and decline doing an unworthy act because it was unworthy.