Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

因此,今天就紧紧拥抱你所爱的人,在他耳边细诉你的深情厚谊。So, hold your loved ones close today, and whisper in their ear.

冰情雪韵中同享冰城瑰丽之冬色,和谐世界里共抒深情厚谊之情怀。Enjoy beauty of winter of ice city, enjoy friendship of harmonious world.

Other words in sentence

谨以此书献给艾伦,感谢她的深情厚谊和无私帮助。I dedicate this book to Ellen for her unconditional support and friendship.

对中国人民的深情厚谊,我无以回报。It is hard for me to respond the profound friendship of the Chinese people.

阿曼人民对中国人民一向有着深情厚谊。The Omani people have all along held profound feelings towards the Chinese people.

一张小贺卡,带着我心底的祝福给你,牢系我俩的深情厚谊。The card caries my best wishes from deep of my heart to yu , enhancing our friendship.

只有着这样的时刻,一个人才会真正领会到朋友的深情厚谊,谢谢你!It is at time like this that one really appreciates the kindness of a friend. Thank you!

Other words in sentence

一张小贺卡,带着我心底的祝福给你,牢系我俩的深情厚谊。The card carries my best wishes from deep of my heart to you , enhancing our friendship.

世界各国人民的深情厚谊,中国人民将永远铭记!The Chinese people will remember forever the profound friendship of people throughout the world.

他来拜访我们,就住在我家里,我的先生非常欣赏我跟他的深情厚谊。He has visited us and stayed in our home and my husband appreciates the warm relationship I have with him.

我们不会忘记,东盟国家在中国遭受重大自然灾害时所表达的深情厚谊。We will not forget the sympathy and support from the ASEAN countries when China was hit by severe natural disasters.

而将它们作为送礼佳品,更能彰显学识品格,表达深情厚谊。But them is give present good thing, can commend the obvious learning more character of person, express deep friendship.

Other words in sentence

因此,今天就付诸行动地拥抱你所爱的人,在他们耳边细诉你的深情厚谊,承诺自己对他们小心呵护。So, hold your loved ones today, and whisper in their ear, that you love them very much and you'll always hold them dear.

看守却说,假药救了俺的命,应该感谢家乡造假者的深情厚谊啊!Watch but say, the false medicine saved the life of An, should appreciate home town to concoct deep feeling thick Yi of !

江主席说,去年我有幸访问贵国,受到阁下及贵国政府和人民热情接待和盛情款待,令我感动、难忘,尤其是阿尔及利亚人民对中国人民的深情厚谊给我留下了深刻的印象。The Algerian people's friendly sentiment toward the Chinese people left him with a good impression of the Algerian people.

既然这些素昧平生的人能帮我的家庭度过如此艰难的一段日子,我当然要挤出时间来写作,以此回馈他们的深情厚谊。If people I've never met could help my family through such a tough transition, I would certainly find time to return the favor.

此外,我还要感谢我们出色的驻华大使洪博培先生,他的工作体现了美中两国之间的深情厚谊和相互尊重。I´d also like to thank our outstanding Ambassador, Jon Huntsman, who exemplifies the deep ties and respect between our nations.

Other words in sentence

有相当长的一段时间,一方面自己对男人们的深情厚谊,另一方面,自己在天地间看到的事实真相,我要很努力调和两者之间的矛盾。For a long while I struggled to reconcile my affection and love for men with the reality of what I found out there in the ether.

我们不会忘记俄罗斯人民在去年中国抗震救灾中表达的深情厚谊。We will never forget the profound friendship of the Russian people towards China as reflected in last year's earthquake relief efforts.

该商会企业界人士在外创业致富,仍念念不忘家乡,心怀对家乡人民的深情厚谊。The Chamber of Commerce, business people start out to get rich, is still obsessed with his hometown, home harbor of the profound friendship of the people.