Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

你造的孽,现在去自作自受吧。You made your bed, now lie in it.

让他们自作自受吧。Leave them to stew in their own juice.

Other words in sentence

你让亲爱的玛格丽特自作自受去吧。You let dear margaret stew in her own juice.

一些人说他是自作自受。Some people said he had drink what he brewed.

你是自作自受!你眼睛连续第三天这样了。You asked for it ! Today's the third day in a row.

如果你做那样的事,你将自作自受。You will stew in your own juice if you do such a thing.

他对她态度粗暴,但她仍然爱他,真是自作自受。He was always rude to her, but, for her sins, she still loved him.

Other words in sentence

“我罪有应得,”他说,“把我投入大牢是我自作自受。”"I deserved to be punished, " he said. "I deserved to go to jail."

这将是不可饶恕的,而这一切都是华盛顿自作自受的结果。That would be inexcusable, and entirely self-inflicted by Washington.

你是自作自受!也许他发现是你先开始乱来的。Serves you right! He probably found out that you were cheating on him first.

我不知道我为什么要帮她,让她自作自受吃点儿苦头才好呢。I don't know why I should help her----she can stew in her own juice for a bit.

过去我曾帮助过他,但这次我只能让他自作自受了。I've helped him before but this time I'm leaving him to stew in his own juicc.

Other words in sentence

人类也是自作自受,就因为他们的贪婪和无知,才会落到这种地步。Humans are the champions because of their greed and ignorance, will come to this.

最近的一次溃败后,我们会让他自作自受。After his latest debacle, we will let him stew in his own juice and suffer the consequences.

多年来的宴会上,谢不知道杀了多少只鸟,得了这样的怪病,是他自作自受。Over years of feasting, Xie had killed so many birds that he called down this strange ailment on himself.

令人不安的是,多种迹象表明,我们可能做好了准备再从头来一次自作自受。Disturbingly, there are plenty of signs that we might well be prepared to do it to ourselves all over again.

您可以说她们与你们无关,您甚至可以说这全是中国人在自作自受。You may say that you have nothing to do with them, that the people of China have brought this upon themselves.

Other words in sentence

以美元这一世界储备货币为中心的货币系统正摇摇欲坠,真有点自作自受的意味。The regime of which the dollar is the centerpiece, in its role as the world's reserve currency, is now teetering.

在他总统任期的第二年内,让我们来引用他以前爱说的那句话,如果你以前做了错误的决定,那么现在是自作自受的时候了。In this second year of his presidency, to quote his formerly favourite preacher, his chickens will come home to roost.

回顾1937年的经济以及投资灾难的时候,有一点是值得欣慰的,那就是,我们自作自受。The comforting thing about looking back at that economic and investment disaster of 1937 is that we did it to ourselves.