Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

于是建造城邑,诸事亨通。So they built and prospered.

神作诸事向来有始有终。And God will finish what He has begun.

Other words in sentence

大家新年好,祝愿大家诸事如意!Happy New Year, everyone. Best wishes to you!

我来日诰日真倒霉,诸事没有顺!I had a very bad day yesterday. Everything went wrong.

我们都曾经历过诸事庆幸的日子。We have all experienced days when everything goes wrong.

我们都曾经历过诸事不利的日子。We have all experienced days when everything goes wrong.

这就是这个关于为善者诸事顺的故事的结局。And that's the end of the story of doing well, by doing good.

Other words in sentence

因而,我希望你们将记住为善者诸事顺这句话的力量。So, I hope you'll remember the power of doing well by doing good.

我祝愿赛姆和他的家人在未来诸事顺利。I would like to wish Sam and his family every success in the future.

表达诸事、诸物的字就是名物字。The expression of all sorts, from objects of complex word is the word.

以下的三个提议,能让你在诸事不顺的日子心情一振。Here are three suggestions to cheer you up when you're having a bad day.

祝远方的朋友,新年伊始,诸事迪吉!健康快乐!I wish distant friends, new year, everything go Diji! Healthy and happy!

Other words in sentence

诸事顺心如意。可是有一天,他们发现钱已花光了。Everything was fine until one day they found they had spent all their money.

如蒙不弃,惠予任命,本人将尽力办事,使诸事满意。I wish to assure you that, if successful, I would endeavor to give you every satisfaction.

若行利乐有情诸事,却无菩提心,也是徒劳。It is futile to act for the benefit of beings without having embraced those acts with bodhicitta.

在2007年最令人兴奋开心的时刻里,我们祝您有个快乐的假期,并祝您新的一年诸事顺心如意!On this exciting moment of 2007, we wish you all have a very happy holiday and everything goes well.

一种大自然赐予的柔软而强健的玩物,专供人在家里诸事不顺的时候踢上两脚。A soft, indestructible automaton provided by nature to be kicked when things go wrong in the domestic circle.

Other words in sentence

你也许正因为金融危机而感到沮丧,也许正被假期任务压得喘不过气来,也许正忙前忙后,想把该做的做完好去度假,又或者,正经历着对你来说诸事不顺的一天。Maybe you’re feeling down because of the financial crisis. Maybe you’re feeling overwhelmed by holiday tasks.

也许你正因为金融危机而感到沮丧,也许你正被假期工作压得喘不过气来,也许你今天恰恰诸事不顺。Maybe you're feeling down because of the financial crisis. Maybe you're feeling overwhelmed by holiday tasks.

在数码时代到来之前的日子里,你在拍摄照片时必须依赖当时的感觉来保证诸事的顺遂。Before the days of digital, you had to rely on the feeling you had when you took a picture that it would be all right.