Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

我的妻子非常贤惠。My wife is very virtuous.

在我心中,最贤惠的女孩是你。You are the virtuousest girl in my heart.

Other words in sentence

我的母亲是一位贤惠的妻子和好母亲。My mother is a virtuous wife and good mother.

这样贤惠的沈光蕙是孙维栋料想不到的。Such a virtuous Shen Guanghui Sun Weidong is unexpected.

我想寻找一个心地善良、温柔贤惠、内外兼修的好女人。I would like to find a good-natured, gentle and virtuous woman.

我是个传统的东方女性,善良、贤惠、体贴、温柔。I am a traditional oriental women, kind-hearted, caring, gentle.

家里没个贤惠的女人,真不行!There is not a virtuous woman in the family, very not all right!

Other words in sentence

美丽贤惠——古今淑女的基本条件。Being beautiful and virtuous—a basic requirement for all gentlewomen.

女人不管再贤惠有母性,但骨子里都是一个孩子。Whether there is another woman Xian-hui motherhood, but what is a child.

一个如此贤惠的女人,却被家里人到处说闲话,为人诟病。Such a virtuous woman, and family all over the gossip been the subject of criticism.

我的女房东,是一个温柔贤惠的中年女子,她为我们提供了一张床,一张大桌子。My landlady, is a gentle and virtuous woman, she provides us with a bed, a big table.

何东本来有着贤惠的女友、稳定的工作,前方是一帆风顺的人生。He Dong is having virtuous cummer, steady job originally, ahead is plain sailing life.

Other words in sentence

其妻子不仅知书达理而且勤劳贤惠,所以乐羊子对她非常尊敬。His wife was very angelic and virtuous, who was loved and respected dearly by the husband.

但随着我们接触增多,我发现她温柔、贤惠、善解人意。But as we made more contacts with each other, I found her sweet, virtuous, and good at reading my mind.

我是一位传统的中国女性,温柔贤惠,善解人意。I am a traditional Chinese lady, tender, virtuous, loving, enjoy life. Like travel, sports, nature, beastie.

一顿饭开始吃得还算愉快,但费老太却当众贬低董芸,转而夸金多宝贤惠。Began to eat a meal to be happy, but woman but belittle Dong Yun in public, and boast gold stupa is virtuous.

我有幸先后拥有两位美丽贤惠的妻子所带来的欢欣,体验过为人之父的乐趣,并得到八个子女的爱。I have had the joy of two beautiful and wonderful wives, the happiness of parenthood and the love of eight children.

Other words in sentence

但许多年来,古徽州的女人们却把勤劳、善良、能干、坚忍与贤惠留给了她们的后辈。However, over the years, the women of ancient Huizhou have passed on the legacy of diligence, kindness, competence, fortitude and virtue.

简而言之,这部电视剧讲述的就是一个世界上最贤惠的贤妻良母如何变化世界上最可怕的地狱妖妇的故事。In short, this is a drama about the world"s most virtuous wife and mother of the changes in the world"s most terrible hell Temptress story.

我周围事业非常成功的男士,糟糠之妻都是很贤惠,相貌甚至平平其貌不扬,可是个个都很旺夫。I am a very successful business man around, first wives are very virtuous, and handsome looks or even mediocre, but all are very busy husband.