Use '风雨同舟' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '风雨同舟' in Chinese and English. With '风雨同舟' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '风雨同舟'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
让我们风雨同舟!Let us share hardships!
我们是风雨同舟的!We are in the same bote.
Other words in sentence
长期以来,我们始终风雨同舟、相互支持。We have always supported each other in trying times.
爱人可以风雨同舟,之后却天各一方。Lovers can undergo difficulties, but part after that.
我们期待与您风雨同舟,携手开创新的天地。We look forward with you through storm and stress together to open a new world.
风雨同舟,百折不挠“是华一的精神。Overcome hardship together, keep fighting in spite of all setbacks is our spirit.
风雨同舟,荣辱与共是美国人民面对不幸的传统美德。What Americans do at times of tragedy is to come together and support each other.
Other words in sentence
舞蹈与人类风雨同舟、悲欢与共,真诚地追随着人类前进道路上的每一步。Dance has been a loyal companion of mankind on his way toward higher civilizations.
我之所以能和悦榕一起风雨同舟15载,我觉得和悦榕融洽温馨的工作氛围分不开。I think it is Banyan Tree's sweet and intimate atmosphere that has kept me here for 15 years.
面对国际金融危机的紧张冲击,咱们风雨同舟,患难与共。In the face of the severe international financial crisis, we pulled together and acted in unity.
找不到可以陪我风雨同舟的人,那我就一个人走。Can not find a person to accompany me to stand together through storm and stress that I walk alone.
这些都是中非人民风雨同舟、患难与共的生动写照。These are the epitomes of the strong and all-weather brotherhood between Chinese and African people.
Other words in sentence
在两次金融危机中,中国与东盟风雨同舟、共克时艰。ASEAN and China have stood with each other in tiding over the difficulties of the two financial crises.
我们既是风雨同舟、患难与共的好朋友,又是优势互补、合作共赢的好伙伴!We are both good friends sharing weal and woe and good partners complementing each other with advantages.
历史上,亚洲人民在掌握民族命运的斗争中曾经并肩战斗、风雨同舟。In the past, the people of Asia stood shoulder to shoulder in the struggle to gain control of their own destinies.
有位理解你,珍惜你的朋友与你喜忧共享,风雨同舟,真是莫大的福气!To be able to share experiences. joys and sorrows. with someone who understands and sympathizes is surely beyond price.
他们说,结了这么个风雨同舟的婚,婚姻一定经得起任何“暴风雨”的考验。They say a couple that goes through the following circumstances on their wedding day might withstand any "storms" in their marriage.
Other words in sentence
风雨同舟几十年,这对老夫妇深感人生中爱情的珍贵。Having gone through many years of hardship in the same boat, the old couple have a rather acute sense of the true value of love in their life.
寻梦的旅途中必将不会一帆风顺,尽管荆棘满路,风雨同舟,但我依然勇往直前,追寻梦儿的光芒。Journey of their dreams will not be smooth, though full of thorns road, through thick and thin, but I still move forward and pursue Menger light.
这四年是不寻常的四年,在这四年中你们和学院风雨同舟、荣辱与共、共同奋斗、共创辉煌。The last few years have been quite special, because you and the school have fought the same battles, shed the same tears and enjoyed the same victories.