Use '落英缤纷' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '落英缤纷' in Chinese and English. With '落英缤纷' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '落英缤纷'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
爱情在走向终结时,倒带回去,一路上或花草鲜美,或落英缤纷,而最初总是倾心的。When every love comes to the end if u look back u will find flowers and sorrows but it's always beautiful.
每段恋情在走向终结时,倒带回去,一路上或花草鲜美,或落英缤纷,而最初总是倾心的。When every love comes to the end, if u look back, u will find flowers and sorrows, but it's always beautiful.
Other words in sentence
- '浮游生物' in a sentence
- '自然规律' in a sentence
- '学无止境' in a sentence
- '饭店' in a sentence
- '夜空' in a sentence
我在小径上踌躇不前,直到你的樱花落英缤纷,,我的爱呀,杜鹃花却为我送来你的宽恕。I lingered on my way till thy cherry tree lost its blossom, the azalea brings to me, my love, thy forgiveness.
爱情在走向终结时,倒带回去,一路上或花草鲜美,或落英缤纷,而最初总是倾心的。When every love comes to the end if you look back you will find flowers and sorrows but it's always beautiful.
每段肀爱情在走向终结时,倒带回去,一路上或花草鲜美,或落英缤纷,而最初总是倾心的。When every love comes to the end, if you look back, u will find flowers and sorrows, but it's always beautiful.
感受芳草鲜美,落英缤纷,你的心情一定会变得非常多彩。Taste the fresh and fragrant grass and appreciate fallen petals in riotous profusion will bring you a good mood.
等我回来了,我就有钱在那纺嫂鲜美,落英缤纷的地方,开一家商店,然后陪你看一整年一整年鲜花在周围盛开。I'll get enough money to open my own shop there, where you can see the flowers though blossom out the whole year.
Other words in sentence
每段爱情在走向终结时,倒带回去,一路上或花草鲜美,或落英缤纷,而最初老是倾心滴。When every love comes to the end, if you look back, you will find flowers and sorrows, but it's always beautiful.
我在小径上踌躇不前,直到你的樱花落英缤纷,但是,我的爱呀,杜鹃花却为我送来你的宽恕。I lingered on my way till thy cherry tree lost its blossom, but the azalea brings to me, my love, thy forgiveness.
夜晚,春风柔和地吹着。我托着下巴,坐在落英缤纷的台阶上,脑海里又浮现出一件难忘的事。Night, spring breeze was blowing gently. I, her chin cupped in sitting in a tree lost its steps, mind emerge a memorable thing again.
再提笔,不经意的已游走进这个季节,裙裾飞扬,黄昏橙亮,郁郁葱葱,色彩斑斓似乎美过落英缤纷。Then pick up a pen, casual tour has entered this season, skirts flying, orange dusk light, lush, it seems that the United States had fallen flowers and colorful.