Use '中听' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '中听' in Chinese and English. With '中听' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '中听'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
它能让其他人在邮件中听到你说出自己的名字。It lets others hear you say it yourself in your e-mail.
撒母耳说,我耳中听见有羊叫,牛呜,是从哪里来的呢。And Samuel said, "What then is this bleating of the sheep".
Other words in sentence
当一个人从收音机中听交响音乐会时。Often when one listens to a symphonic concert on the radio.
如果我哪句话说得不中听,请别见怪。If anything i said displeased you , please do not take it ill.
当然了,奉承某人就是指对某人说中听的话。Of course to flatter someone is to say nice things about them.
你能从隔墙中听到他在电话上说了些什麽。You could hear what he was saying on the phone through the partition.
微笑着接电话,因为对方会从声音中听到你的微笑。Simle when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
Other words in sentence
你可以从女人的声音中听出泪水,从痛苦,到决绝,到平安。You could hear tears in the women’s voices, anguish, then resolve, safety.
如果这声音很悦耳或者他们说的话很中听,你就可以使用这个惯用语。If the sound, or what they have said, is good then you can use this phrase.
他们就是在摇篮中听着加麦兰长大的。They are brought up listening to the sound of the Gamelan as their lullabies.
Nick仍在医院里休养,他刚讲完一个电话,在通话中听得出情况非常乐观。Still recuperating in the hospital, Nicks hangs up the phone in a hopeful mood.
如果它让你感觉到开心并能保持产量,你可以在工作中听音乐。If it makes you happy and you can maintain productivity, listen to music while you work.
Other words in sentence
沉睡者的思维无法接受这种语言,在他们耳中听来就像是噪音,或是模糊不清的外语。Sleeper minds cannot process the language, and they mishear it as noise or foreign babble.
宁可在安静之中听智慧人的言语,不听掌管愚昧人的喊声。The words of wise men are heard in quiet more than the cry of him that ruleth among fools.
别太在意那些不中听的话,特别是那些以种族和年纪来判断你的人。Go easy on the slang, especially among those who are already judging you based on race and age.
由于这卷-远的,粉红的噪音在低点中听起来比较不明亮和比较富有频率比较白色噪音。Due to this roll-off , pink noise sounds less bright and richer in low frequencies than white noise.
老实讲,我讨厌这种中听不中用的论调,但如果午睡能让我变聪明,我当然会乐意这么做。And honestly, I am just sick of the dumb blond jokes, so if a nap makes me smarter, I will surely obey.
Other words in sentence
我们吵了起来,我说了一些不中听的话,于是第一次明白了她的武功已练到第几重。During the argument that followed, I said some bad words and I got a taste of her kungfu for the first time.
从西风中听一听谴责之辞吧,一定有的,听不到的人是不幸的。Listen to every zephyr for some reproof, for it is surely there, and he is unfortunate who does not hear it.
我们吵了起来,我说了一些不中听的话,于是第一次明白了她的武功已练到第几重。During the argument that followed, I said some bad words and I got a taste of her kung fu for the first time.