Use '百听不厌' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '百听不厌' in Chinese and English. With '百听不厌' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '百听不厌'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
镜中人。百听不厌。Man in the mirror.
那些故事我百听不厌。I never get tired of listening to them.
Other words in sentence
这个故事百听不厌。You never get tired of hearing this story.
百听不厌,太喜欢了!Worth hearing a hundred times, too fond of!
好戏不厌两回看。/好故事百听不厌。A good tale is none the worse for being told twice.
不乏的是鸟儿的和音,让人百听不厌。Lack the birds and the sound, people are never tired.
有哪张唱片是妳百听不厌的?What album will you never grow tired of listening to?
Other words in sentence
他似乎对她的歌声百听不厌。It seemed that he would never grow tired of hearing her song.
学友的这首百听不厌的歌曲,让你想起了什么?The song I never tire of listening to the song, reminds you of what?
我对这些故事百听不厌。它们对我很重要,是我历史的一部分。I can't get enough of these stories. They are important to me, a part of my history.
还没走到艾伦先生的庭园,他已经剖白得很圆满了,凯瑟琳觉得这样的话真叫人百听不厌。Allen's grounds he had done it so well that Catherine did not think it could ever be repeated too often.
这本书里有巫婆,魔法师,公主和魔法兽,孩子一定会百听不厌。Children will be enthralled by tales of witches, wizards, kings, princesses and a host of magical beasts.
Other words in sentence
“你替别人想得真多,”他妻子说。“听你谈友谊,叫人百听不厌。"You think so much about others, "said his wife. "It is a pleasure to hear what you say about friendship.
非常的喜欢这首歌,不仅仅是因为它的词写的好,那种令人心旷神怡的音乐真是让人百听不厌啊。Very like this song, because it's not just the written word, The music is kind of refreshing people Concert.
好办,只要把书翻一翻,它会用不同的语调、节拍把文字读给你听,让你百听不厌。Easy to handle, so long as double book, it's a different tone and rhythm of the words we read to you, your worth hearing a hundred times.
“也没有逗得大家哄堂大笑的”快乐的安德鲁“说那些由于笑料选出、虽已流传上百年、仍让人百听不厌的笑话。No Merry Andrew, to stir up the multitude with jests, perhaps hundreds of years old, but still effective, by their appeals to the very broadest sources of mirthful sympathy.