Use '点头之交' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '点头之交' in Chinese and English. With '点头之交' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '点头之交'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
我与他仅仅是点头之交。I barely know him.
我与他有点头之交。I am on nodding terms with him.
Other words in sentence
我和他是点头之交。I have a nodding acquaintance with him.
只是点头之交而已。He is only a nodded acquaintance of mine.
他是点头之交,我连他的名字都不知道。Oh, I have been very fortunate, " he said, nodding".
我们关系密切,还是只是点头之交?Are we on speaking terms, or do we just nod occasionally?
他是一位与我有点头之交的人,但我不知道他住在什么地方。He's a nodding acquaintance, but I don't know where he lives.
Other words in sentence
他是点头之交,我连他的名字都不知道。Oh, I have been very fortunate, " he said, nodding to himself."
他是点头之交,我连他的名字都不知道。Again, he is a nodding acquaintance, i don't even know his name.
我不能说我和他很熟,不过我们有点头之交。I can't say I know him well, but we have a nodding acquaintance.
过去七年,我跟约翰只是点头之交。John has been a nodding acquaintance of mine for the last seven years.
他们由点头之交变成了长期互利的朋友关系。In consequence, their acquaintance developed into long and profitable friendship.
Other words in sentence
不懂宽恕的妇人永远只能是男人的点头之交。A woman who can't forgive should never have more than a nodding acquaintance with a man.
我实际上并不知道汤姆的母亲是个怎样的人,我跟她只有点头之交。I don't really know what Tom's mother is like, she is only a bowing acquaintance of mine.
当时我正站在旧金山的人行道边洗我那辆破车,一位只有点头之交的邻居路过,问我靠什么谋生。A neighbor with whom I'd had nothing more than a nodding acquaintance happened by and asked what I did for a living.
“有一段时间我们不和对方说话,后来又试着和解,”妮寇说,“但我们现在只是礼貌上的点头之交而已。”“We didn't talk to each other for a while, then tried to reconcile, ”Nicole says, “But we're just polite acquaintances now.”
美国人的“朋友”一字用得非常广泛,不论是点头之交还是亲密无间都叫“朋友”。Americans use the word "friend " in a very general way. They may call both casual acquaintances and close companions "friends.
Other words in sentence
我与他有点头之交,因为我们常在一个饭馆里吃饭,但是对他还不够熟悉,没有达到介绍给你的程度。I have a nodding acquaintance with him because we often eat at the same restaurant, but I don't know him well enough to introduce you.
同行、室友、点头之交或初次见面连对方姓名都不知道的人,都被划为“朋友”之列。Colleagues, roommates, nodding acquaintances, or a person one meets for the first time without even knowing his name, are all categorized as "friends".