Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

我真晦气,错过了末了一班火车。I am unlucky enough to miss the last train.

我讨厌失败的人,我怕和他们在一起沾上晦气!I detester losers for fear of being like them.

Other words in sentence

我恨这晦气的橡胶。我厌恶这些肮脏的土人。I hate that damned rubber. I loathe the filthy natives.

趁便诱惑一下美人教师,真是无往晦气啊!Incidentally, is really a beauty teacher seduce drawbacks!

我讨厌失败的人,我怕和他们在一起沾上晦气!It irks me to stay with losers, for they will bring whammy to me.

有人说阿谁女人是个扫帚星,谁跟她成婚谁晦气。She's said to be a jinx, who would bring bad luck to whoever she marries.

人们曾经相信,来访者可以带来好运或晦气。It was once believed that visitors to one's home could bring good or bad luck.

Other words in sentence

唉,真晦气。当我再次赶到黉舍走进教室后,课已经起头了。And when I arrived at school again and walked into the classroom, class had already begun.

不想现在少有人骂了,碰上晦气了挨一顿嘴上虽不说心里是颇为纠结一番的。Do not want now few people scolded, meets the unlucky endured said don't say is a very tangled.

当然了,我在这个不景气的就业市场好运连连,但我在同样不景气的约会游戏中晦气不断。Sure, I lucked out in this abysmal job market, but I didn't luck out in the equally abysmal dating game.

这是为了避免给婴儿出生带来晦气──不要在小鸡孵化之前清点鸡蛋数量。It's to help avoid bringing bad luck to the birth of the child not counting your chickens before they hatch.

根据中国人的习俗,在这一天燃放鞭炮以驱赶鬼神、晦气和贫困。According to Chinese custom, fireworks are lit on that day aiming to drive away devils, bad luck and poverty.

Other words in sentence

达西先生见到女人就觉得晦气,也许他看都没有看过你一眼呢!Mr. Darcy, who never looks at any woman but to see a blemish, and who probably never looked at you in his life!

赵铁柱晦气的站起身,要是在这里打起来,容易殃及旁边的人。The station of Zhao Tie Zhu's disadvantageous starts, whether blow here, effortless Yang and the person of flank.

比拟之下,过程抵触争论是关于资本和工作地分派问题,这晦气于立异才能。By contrast, process conflict means disagreement about resource and job allocation, and this disturbs innovativeness.

很可能你会因此获得穿着束身衣,带着小尾巴的超辣靓女的青睐。自此你的晦气将一扫而光。The bonus is that you also get the occasional super hot goth chick in a corset and pigtails. That will brighten your day.

锦绣心里暗暗懊恼,今儿个真是晦气,怎的偏偏遇到这几位少爷了。The rich brocade in the idea is secretly displeased, the son is unlucky now, how of it occurred that meet this a few young masters.

Other words in sentence

于是整个旅程都没有了自动广播,取而代之的是车长的晦气懒音。As a result, there would be no automatic announcements during the whole ride. Instead, the captain had to mumble unintelligibly through the speakers.

国际观光越来越便宜,产生了越来越多的游客,游客的增长有利因素远远大于晦气因素吗?。International travel has become much cheaper, and there are more and more tourists. Do the advantages of the increased tourism outweigh the disadvantages?

“我确实有点晦气,而且这种感觉很难消化,”他承认道,“我已经想要在意大利训练了,这对于我的事业而言是很重要也很基础的一步。”"I was indeed unlucky and it was very difficult to take, " he admitted. "I really wanted to train in Italy, it would have been a fundamental step in my career.