Use '临阵' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '临阵' in Chinese and English. With '临阵' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '临阵'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
过河莫换马,临阵勿换将。Never swap horses while crossing the stream.
你所陷入的战争,主必临阵战而胜之。You will never enter a battle, He can not win.
Other words in sentence
克莱儿取消婚礼,她临阵退缩。Claire canceled the wedding. She got cold feet.
每逢到了紧要关头,她总是临阵退缩。When it comes to the point, she always shrinks back.
许多人一直理解不透这里有个关卡,他们临阵退缩,落荒而逃。A lot of people never get past this phase, they quit.
临阵一吹,就可以先声夺人,震破敌人的肝胆!Cold wind, you can break the enemy's attack, hepatobiliary!
这个士兵被指控为临阵逃脱。The soldier was accused of running away when the enemy attacked.
Other words in sentence
你都看到了什么?是什么使你临阵倒戈?What did you see? What was it that made you want to change sider ?
当你了解到这一形势后,你可能会在做总裁这事上临阵退缩。You are likely to get cold feet about being president when you understand the situation.
以法莲的子孙,带着兵器,拿着弓,临阵之日,转身退后。The children of Ephraim, being armed, and carrying bows, turned back in the day of battle.
大流士发现自己命在旦夕,于是再度临阵退缩,他转身逃跑了。Realizing that he is in grave danger, Darius once again loses his nerve. He turns and runs.
我拥有多年临阵作战的经验,足以胜任这个职务。I have years of experience in battlefield combat, which makes me competent for the principalship.
Other words in sentence
伊文琳原本已答应我们要帮忙筹备宴会,但却临阵爽约。Evelyn had agreed to help us with arrangements for the party, but she copped out at the last minute.
但是这些选民中的大多数都是民主党中的中坚分子,他们不可能在十一月临阵倒戈支持约翰麦凯恩。But most of these voters are hard-core Democrats who are unlikely to defect to John McCain in November.
在过去的3个月中,我们差不多就要达成收购协议了,可最后这位潜在买家却临阵退缩了。Over the past three months, we have been remarkably close to striking a deal, only to have the potential buyer get cold feet.
假如我们临阵退缩,连不参与撒谎都不敢做,那么我们就是没有价值和没有希看的。普希金的讽刺用在我们头上正合适。And if we get cold feet, even taking this step, then we are worthless and hopeless, and the scorn of Pushkin should be directed to us.
竟起来与他交战,他临阵逃走,狼狈地离开那里,回到巴比伦。And they rose up against him in battle, and he fled away from thence, and departed with great sadness, and returned towards Babylonia.
Other words in sentence
由于意识到自己不能马上成为行家里手,有时我们就选择了临阵逃脱,甚至连试一下新事物都不愿意。Realizing that we will not become an instant expert, we sometimes opt to cop out and not even make an attempt to be or try something new.
由于意识到自己不能马上成为行家里手,有时我们就选择了临阵逃脱,甚至连试一下新事物都不愿意。Realizing that we will not become an instant expert, we sometimes choose to cop out and not even make an attempt to be or try something new.
由于意识到自己不能马上成为行家里手,有时我们就选择了临阵逃脱,甚至连试一下新事物都不愿意。Realizing that we will not become an instant expert, we sometimes choose to cop out and not even make an attempt to be or try something new.②