Use '摩挲' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '摩挲' in Chinese and English. With '摩挲' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '摩挲'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
我并未对此泪眼摩挲。I’m not teary eyed about it.
丹若有所思地摩挲着下巴。Dan rubbed his chin thoughtfully.
Other words in sentence
他用手摩挲着下巴。He rubbed his chin with his hand.
要是打赢了,我就摩挲怀念感回来。I'll come straight home if it's a win.
我以手指摩挲的空白纸页之外。And this blank page where my fingers move.
听见沙哑的声音,如同树叶摩挲。Heard the hoarse voice, like leaves caress.
这座精致的陵墓是为国王摩挲拉斯而建的。This elaborate tomb was built for King Mausolus.
Other words in sentence
如斯推拿摩挲,不要让接受着的女性“下马”。Do this as a massage and not to get the receiver off.
因为我们和摩挲人生活在两个完全不同的世界。Since the Moso people and we are in two different world.
她摩挲摩挲手,喝了口瓶里的水。She tapped her fingers together and drank from her water bottle.
我用手指沿黄铜的棱线摩挲,如今这些棱线都快变成金黄色了。I rubbed my finger along the ridges of brass, now turning golden.
他用他的粗胳膊把我搂住,大手在我背后摩挲。He put his heavy arms around me and rubbed his big hands on my back.
Other words in sentence
吉姆颤抖着走进窗口的阳光里,摩挲着厚厚的青筋暴露的手。Jim shivers and steps into the window sun. Rubs his thick veined hands.
摩挲着那套时尚的裙子,妻子爱不释手。Touching the fashionable skirt, my wife showed a deepest affection to it.
我躺在水潭边上,用我苍白的手指摩挲宽大的树叶。I lay down beside it, and with my pale fingers I touched the broad leaves.
然后打开盖子,将手伸了进去,让手指在灰烬中摩挲。I take off the lid and reach my hand in, letting my fingertips graze the dust.
我的手摩挲着这些书卷,厚的、薄的、小册的、大部头的、旧的、新装订的。I ran my hand over the volumes, thick , thin, slim , oversize, old, and newly bound.
Other words in sentence
女孩边微笑着回答各种好奇的问题,边摩挲着那根油黑的大辫子。Girls side, smiling all the curious questions, while the big black oil Mosa Zhao Flanagan braids.
我还记得,在柳树阴凉下刚刚成长的花儿,享受着枝条轻柔的摩挲。I remember the tender flowers laid in the shade of the willow enjoying the branches' gentle stroke.
在摩挲着手中的祈祷石的时候,西劳斯开始梦想他或许能在底格里斯河里洗礼。As he rubbed his prayer stone, Seelaus began to dream that he might be baptized in the Tigris River.