Use '多嘴多舌' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '多嘴多舌' in Chinese and English. With '多嘴多舌' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '多嘴多舌'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
他真是个多嘴多舌的人。He is talkative.
还不够么?你这个多嘴多舌的家伙。Isn't that enough, you loudmouth?
Other words in sentence
她的多嘴多舌常常惹他发火。Her talkativeness often rubbed him.
他们认为多嘴多舌的女孩特烦人。They think a girl who gossips is a bore.
在我们玩牌时他一直乱出主意,多嘴多舌。He never stopped kibitzing when we played cards.
他是个多嘴多舌的人,不能相信他能为别人保守秘密。He is a loudmouth who cannot be trusted with secrets.
她是个多嘴多舌的人,别告诉她任何事。Do not tell her anything because she's a blabber- mouth.
Other words in sentence
我们不会常常在您耳边多嘴多舌,但我们愿意为您效忠!We won't bother you often. But we're here when you need us.
这许多的言语岂不该回答吗?多嘴多舌的人岂可称为义吗?Are all these words to go unanswered ? Is this talker to be vindicated?
看你是否能让你那个多嘴多舌的兄弟保守住这个秘密。See if yu can keep your brother—who is a blabbermouth—to keep this still.
所以我们不会对IE团队的决定多嘴多舌。So we're not going to give in-depth commentary on the IE team's decision.
难道喋喋不休,就不需要答复?难道多嘴多舌的人,就自然有理?Should not the man of many words be answered, or must the garrulous man necessarily be right?
Other words in sentence
假设你在一所规模较大的大学工作,周围净是一些多嘴多舌的教职员工—且不提多嘴多舌的学生—整天叽叽喳喳。Say you work at a big university with lots of talky faculty members – not to mention talky students – buzzing about.
多怪我多嘴多舌。如果我不告诉头头我能读德文,他也不会叫我干全部的翻译工作啦。Me and my big mouth. If I hadn't told the chief I could read German, I wouldn't have to be doing all this translation work.
也许你在社交方面有些缺点,比如势利、多嘴多舌、爱用俚语等,这样会吓走你的新朋友。Maybe you have social faults such as snobbishness, talkativeness , using slang, etc. , which drive away your new acquaintances.
我已暂时当上了法老号船长,而且还可能永远地当下去,只要卡德鲁斯那个傻瓜不多嘴多舌的。I am, temporarily, commander of the Pharaon, with the certainty of being permanently so, if that fool of a Caderousse can be persuaded to hold his tongue.
在这个渐增式的古巴民间故事里,一只爱指使人的公鸡在吃玉米粒的时候,把嘴弄脏了,它必须想办法在多嘴多舌的叔叔的婚礼之前把嘴弄干净。In this cumulative Cuban folktale, a bossy rooster dirties his beak when he eats a kernel of corn and must find a way to clean it before his parrot uncle's wedding.