Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

他恶狠狠地看了我一眼。He gave me a black look.

我恶狠狠的盯着窗户外面。I glared angrily out the window.

Other words in sentence

“当然是我的。”苏比恶狠狠地说。Of course it's mine, ' said Soapy.

他恶狠狠地瞪了她一眼,象一只满身是绒毛的小猫头鹰。He glowered at her like a downy young owl.

别恶狠狠地望着我,我没有干什么坏事!Stop glowering at me,I've done nothing wrong!

“你想找死吗?”巴布罗恶狠狠地对他说。"Do you want to die?" Pablo said to him seriously.

我脑子里一整天都是他那副表情,那种恶狠狠的样子。All day that look was in my mind, that look of hate.

Other words in sentence

他恶狠狠地让我走开,过了一会儿我慢慢地向公路上走去。He spat out to get out,then I slowly left for the road.

那恶狠狠的挑战声在寂静组成的屏壁之内回响。These cries of ferocious challenge rang against walls of silence.

恶狠狠的“大块头”们看到他冲着自己微笑,咯咯地笑,或者眨眨眼,他们就心软了。Big, tough men crumbled when he smiled, giggled and winked at them.

她恶狠狠的看我一眼,最后才转过去拿咖啡。She gave me a dirty look and finally turned around to get my coffee.

恶狠狠地瞪着眼睛或一连串受惊吓的、迷惑的瞟视也是如此。So is a fierce, hostile glower or a series of frightened, bewildered glances.

Other words in sentence

树熊睁开两眼,眼圈红红的,恶狠狠地朝下看了看我。The koala opened both its red-rimmed eyes and looked down on me malevolently.

“她是我母亲!”我彷佛被烫到的猫,朝他恶狠狠地叫。"She is my mama! "My seeming to is burned of feline, empire he wrong ruthlessly call.

我相信哪个夜贼当他看见有一条狗在恶狠狠地盯着他的时候,肯定下的发抖。I believed that burglar shuddered when he saw a dog standing at door, piercingly gazing at him.

我费力地爬起来,眼泪涟涟地、但同时也是恶狠狠地瞪着眼前的男孩子。I climbed up laboriously, glaring at the boy standing in front me with tears filling in my eyes.

希尔顿先生放开阿瑟,又抓住赫伯特,同样一本正经地恶狠狠地摇晃他。Mr. Helton dropped Arthur, and seized Herbert , and shook him with the same methodical ferocity.

Other words in sentence

一个守卫从床垫中抽出一把磨过的螺丝刀,恶狠狠地看了藏私的犯人一眼。GUARD pulls a sharpened screwdriver out of a mattress, shoots a nasty look at the CON responsible.

星期一早上,我看到亚当斯朝着他的车走去,然后又恶狠狠地看了我一眼!Then Monday morning I see Adams walking toward his car and again he gives me that smoldering look!

它抬起头,似乎是要展开攻击,但只是恶狠狠的嘶嘶叫了几声然后就爬出去了。The snake raised its head as if to strike, but then it hissed viciously and slithered out of the room.