Use '受气包' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '受气包' in Chinese and English. With '受气包' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '受气包'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
她真是个受气包。She is plain doormat.
你真是个受气包。You are plain doormat.
Other words in sentence
在她面前,你是个十足的受气包。You are a real punching bag before her.
即使是他们的错误就在于一直在当受气包。Even if their part was to have been a doormat.
你真是个受气包儿。你怎么就不能说个“不”字呢?You are plain doormat. Why couldn't you say "NO"?
她天生就是个受气包儿,什么事都不敢说个不字。Shes born doormat, afraid of going against anything.
她天生就是一个受气包,什么都不敢反抗。Speak out what you want to say, don't just like a doormat!
Other words in sentence
她天生就是个受气包儿,什么事都不敢说个不字。If I were her, I wouldn't be her husband's doormat like that.
所以在单位我们不但成了千斤顶,还成了受气包。So in the units we not only became jack, also become a doormat.
她在公司就是个受气包,甚至新手也可以欺负她。She's a doormat in the company, even the green hand can wrong her.
大多数人都是自私的受气包,而他则恰恰相反。He is the opposite of most people who are sniveling bags of selfishness.
第三类叫“小媳妇型”中层,唯唯诺诺,像个受气包。Third category called" little wife" middle, be a yes-man, like a doormat.
Other words in sentence
这些孩子会长成极端个性——十足的叛逆者或者逆来顺受的受气包。Such children grow up to be extreme personalities – a total rebel or a doormat.
每次操场上有人打架,最终他就好像成了受气包。Every time there was a fight in the playground, he seemed to end up as the punchbag.
当然,谦逊也有限度,做“受气包”肯定不会对你的职业发展有所帮助。There are, of course, limits to humility and being a doormat is certainly not going to enhance your career.
萨科奇总统的国务卿气愤的表示说,利比亚领导人的“要用他们的血,来洗刷他们的罪过”,使法国成为“受气包”。Sarkozy's secretary of state for human rights fumed that Sarkozy threatened to make France a "doormat" where the Libyan leader "can come to wipe off the blood of his crimes."
当圣诞老人让鲁道夫“用你那闪亮的鼻子”去引导它的雪橇时,就是在告诉那些欺凌者,它们的受气包身上有对圣诞节最受欢迎的人非常有帮助的优点。When Santa asks Rudolph "with your nose so bright" to guide his *sleigh, he's showing the bullies that their punching bag has advantages useful to the most popular guy on Christmas.
Other words in sentence
当时的姑娘们霸气外露,眼神都能杀死人,我们都经历过,我们有些人又去找那些”受气包“,尤其是去找那种跟我们”不一样“的人,凯特当时比我们高的多,但也安静听话的多。We all experienced those glances, and some of us were more susceptible to it than others, especially if they were “different”, and Kate was taller than most of the other girls and quieter.