Use '顺当' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '顺当' in Chinese and English. With '顺当' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '顺当'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
是否觉得顺当一些了?Did you get on it a bit?
我们的工作进展顺当。Our work is just bumming along.
Other words in sentence
日子越美好,事业越顺当。The better the day, the better the deed.
我疲倦时工作总是不顺当。My work always goes badly when I'm tired.
她很顺当地把球投入地滚球场的球道。She bowled the ball smoothly down the lane.
这样你们今后的关系肯定会越走越顺当的。So you future relationships must be farther to the.
好吧。那么,再见。祝你一切顺当。Okay. See you later then. I hope everything goes well.
Other words in sentence
我们一路很顺当,两天后就到了西班牙。We made excellent time and arrived in Spain in two days.
他使本人很快顺当了那个国家的商业环境。He adjusted himself very quickly to the business environment of the country.
我们想要她们在语言和与中国朋友交往这两个方面都感到顺当称心。We wanted them to feel comfortable both in the language and with Chinese friends.
我冲你囔叫了,真对不起,我一大清早起来就觉得心里不顺当。I'm sorry I snapped at you, I guess I got out of bed on the wrong side this morning.
我想我们现在可以顺当而且快速地下完这盘棋的最后几步。I think now the last remaining moves of the game can be played out with smoothness and alacrity.
Other words in sentence
这回倒是挺顺当,还两本借一本,风行水上,干净利落,毫不拖泥带水。This is quite smoothly, also the two borrow a book, smoothly, smooth and clean, do not do things sloppily.
在华盛顿特区我们一路顺当,倒没迷路,可纽约市就是另码事了。We found our way around Washington, D. C. , without getting lost, but New York City is a whole new ball game.
不,还是把责任推到皮蒂姑妈身上更顺当些,她毕竟是一家之主,是监护人和道德仲裁人嘛。No, it was easier to shift the responsibility to Aunt Pitty, who after all was the head of the house, the chaperon and the arbiter of morals.
对上层分子的工作做好了,推动他们进步了,同我们的合作搞好了,这样,在他们的帮助下来推进工作,就要顺当得多。If our work among the upper strata is done well, so that they keep making progress and fully co-operating with us, then with their help we can do our work more smoothly.
花十分钟想想生活中所有顺当的事,想想别人对你的所有帮助,想想所有让你心怀感恩的事情。Take ten minutes to think about all the things in your life that are going right, about all the things that other people do to help you, about all the things that you're thankful for.
Other words in sentence
为了顺当完成工作,该国的联系人告诉你,你务须向本地警察支付一笔开支,作为其和谐交通的弥补。To ensure the equipment is transported successfully, your contact in that country informs you that you will have to pay the local police a fee for coordinating traffic. What should you do?
现在着手来解决,采取顾问委员会这种过渡的形式,比较合乎我们的实际情况,比较稳妥,比较顺当。Now we have begun to solve it. A transitional measure, like establishing the Central Advisory Commission, conforms to our actual conditions, is appropriate and will be implemented smoothly.