Use '听候' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '听候' in Chinese and English. With '听候' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '听候'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
我随时听候您的吩咐。I'm always at your service.
整个上午我听候你的吩咐。I'm at your disposal the whole morning.
Other words in sentence
亲爱的,我将永远听候你的差遗。I'll always be at your command, darling.
你使我成为这个模样,邪恶听候你的支配。You make me what I am, evil at your command.
在“安全港"你有海盗听候你的吩咐。As in “Safe Haven” you have Vikings at your disposal now.
当然,在我们陷入麻烦时,我们随时都准备着听候神的指示。Of course we're ready to hear from Him if we're in troble.
嫌疑犯被押赴警察局听候讯问。The suspect is marched to the police station for interrogation.
Other words in sentence
嫌疑犯被押赴警察局听候讯问。The suspect was marched to the police station for interrogation.
他坦白了他的罪行,听候法院处理。He confessed his crime, and cast himself on the mercy of the court.
不回忆过去,不展望未来,一切全听候命里的安排!Not recall before and not look forward to future. Obey the destiny! ! !
在听候判决的那一天,法官让安东尼奥和他的弟弟妹妹们站在一起。At the hearing, the judge had Antonio and his brothers and sisters stand.
这是我的名片,明天或者以后跟我联系,听候处理结果。You can contact me tomorrow or later to listen to the result of investigation.
Other words in sentence
我必须通过那扇门与恶魔的首领沟通,听候他进一步的指示。I must use the gate tomune with the demon lord and receive hellos instructions.
我必须通过那扇门与魔王大人沟通,听候他进一步的指示。I must use the gate to commune with the demon lord and receive his instructions.
“君主,”小不点说,“我的生命和我的剑随时听候您的吩咐。”"My Lord, " said the little One-Inch, "My life and my sword are at your service. "
独立之后我们将不再听候殖民宗主国的吆喝和指使。After independence we would no longer be at the beck and call of the colonial master.
普特洛克勒斯从此留在国王身边侍驾,经常整天站在大殿前听候差遣。Patroclus was in constant attendance on the King and used to stand all day in his antechamber.
Other words in sentence
如果必要的话,我们在整个宇宙随时待命,在我们的舰队中有数百万的飞船听候我们的调遣。If necessary we are on call throughout the whole Universe, and have millions of ships in our fleet at our disposal.
一个完整的竞选团队,包括一组资金募集者、研究人员和政策专家将会听候他的调遣。A campaign operation, complete with a team of fund-raisers, researchers and political strategists, is waiting to offer him guidance.
接着她蹦蹦跳跳跑到小狗跟前,欢天喜地地亲亲它,然后又大摇大摆地走进厨房,那神气就好似那里只有十几个大厨师在听候她的吩咐。Then she flounced over to the dog, kissed it with ecstasy, and swept into the kitchen, implying that a dozen chefs awaited her orders there.