Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

这点小意思,请务必收下。Please do accept my little favor.

你会说,好吧,小意思。Now, you may say, "Well, big deal.

Other words in sentence

我们总会表达一点儿小意思。Andwe always have those little hearts.

这是我的一点小意思。聊表心意。Here's a little token of my affection.

这是一点小意思以表感谢。It's just a little expression of gratitude.

小意思,你别小看我,我在老家就常开船。I used to drive ship in my hometown. Trust me!

当然了,我的两条宝贝,里基和露西,这种曾度的温度对它们来说是小意思。Of course, that doesn’t matter to Ricky and Lucy.

Other words in sentence

这是一点小意思,请笑纳。This is just a little something, please accept it.

这只是一点小意思,聊表谢意。It's just a little something to show my appreciation.

这是我给你的一点小意思,希望你喜欢它。This is a small something for you. I hope you like it.

这点儿故障,小意思,一会儿就修好。This trouble is nothing to me. I'll settle it in a while.

这是我们公司的一点小意思,请笑纳。Here is a little, something from my company, please take it.

Other words in sentence

谢谢,这些不过都是点小意思咯。Thank you, these are the points, a mere trifle, but slightly.

以我们的能力,绝对可以做到这一点。5万亿美元?小意思。Our capabilities are absolute and entirely capable. 5 Billion Dollars? Ha! A dime.

而且有可能你会认为这小意思,因为你觉得自己是真正的多能手。Chances are also good that you think it's O.K. because you're a truly capable multitasker.

你真够意思!不过,我的意思是你还是收下这点小意思,不要不好意思。You are really something to us! Well, I mean you take this as a small token, that is what you deserve.

全国理事会石油顾问塔米姆·奥斯曼说,修补它只不过是“两天的小意思”。Tamim Osman, an adviser on oil to the national council, says that patching it up is only a "two-day job".

Other words in sentence

“哦,小意思。刚才在麦当劳时,那个女士排队排在我前面。”老人笑了笑回答说。"Oh, that's nothing. Just in McDonald's, the woman is in front of me in line. " The old man answered smilingly.

现在只是小意思。没有怎么训练就去准备比赛,这是一个非常有趣的状况。这是巨大的挑战。That's not the case now. It's a funny situation to prepare a team without training sessions. The challenge is bigger.

小意思,在二十分钟内请穿好衣服吧,爸妈八点钟就到这里,我们今晚出外吃晚饭,怎样?It's nothing. Please get dressed in twenty minutes. Day and mum will be here at eight. Let's dine out this evening, shall we ?