Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

她对体育活动兴头很大。She is very keen on sport.

与人争辩正在兴头,你突然尖叫一声,“等一下!You suddenly shout, “Wait!

Other words in sentence

他的兴头往往来得很快。His love spasms had been quick.

你的朋友谈得正在兴头上,没有停下来的意思。And the friend doesn't want to quit talking.

我确信大家伙都在兴头上。I made sure everybody did things extra quick.

或者,“我知道你正在兴头上,还不想去吃饭。I understand that, but it's time to eat dinner now.

药物能够使躁狂的我平静下来,让抑郁的我提起兴头,令我心情平和、拥有睡眠。Pills to calm me down, lift me up, keep me in between, make me sleep.

Other words in sentence

做到兴头上我不小心撞到了一个手办,那玩意儿掉在了地上。I accidentally knocked over one of his models and it fell on to the floor.

做到兴头上我不警惕撞到了一个动物模型,那玩意儿掉在了地上。I accidentally knocked over one of hellos models and it fell on to the floor.

与人争辩正在兴头,你突然尖叫一声,“等一下!我要把它写下来!”you suddenly shout, “Wait! I need to write that down.” in the middle of a heated argument.

“我要是不演这个角色,”玛丽亚重又来了兴头,说道,“朱莉娅肯定会演的。”"If I were to decline the part, " said Maria, with renewed zeal, "Julia would certainly take it.

爸爸正在花钱的兴头上,所以我觉得我还是趁机买点有用的东西。Dad was in a spending mood, so I thought I might as well improve the occasion by buying something useful.

Other words in sentence

沃克回忆说,“我进入她的专车拍摄时,她在和她的幕僚长谈笑,正在兴头上。“I got in her limousine, and she was talking to her then chief of staff, laughing and having the best time, ” Walker recalls.

康说喜爱风信子还属于一种室内乐趣。但是一旦来了兴头,谁敢说你到时候不会爱上蔷薇花呢?And though the love of a hyacinth may be rather domestic, who can tell, the sentiment once raised, but you may in time come to love a rose?

援藏刚半年,正在工作兴头上的张敏突然发现身体异常,经查甲状腺和胆囊发现肿瘤。Tibet just six months, the head of Miss Cheung Hing at work suddenly found physical abnormalities, thyroid and gall bladder by Charles tumor.

“喝,再喝一杯”,当你喝酒喝到兴头时,耳边出现了这种声音,此时是该继续还是停止喝酒呢?"One more, just one more, " the little voice appears when you're boozing and hit the sweet spot, at this moment, we should continue or stop drinking?

过去两年当中,全球金融危机和其他一些忧虑扫掉了人们的兴头,这样一来,香港的新年庆祝活动就在很大程度上受到了压制。Hong Kong's New Year's celebrations have been largely subdued over the past two years, as the global financial crisis and other worries ate into good cheer.

Other words in sentence

你不明白这样年纪的人哪来的兴头,虽然你不谙水性,但也索性脱了上衣奔去。You could not know clearly why a man his age had so much interest for swimming. Although you could not swim, you took off your shirt instantly and ran into the water.

并且基本上不会再有什么可能让我们再一次看到曼联这样屠杀阿森纳了,这对于那周正在兴头上的我们来说无疑是一个空前巨大的打击。And it's almost beyond the realm of possibility to think United could replicate its demolition of Arsenal, which was going through an unprecedented bad week at the time.