Use '衷肠' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '衷肠' in Chinese and English. With '衷肠' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '衷肠'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
两人接吻了,也互诉衷肠。Two people kiss, also romantic ways.
他是我的月亮和午夜,我的儿郎我的倾诉衷肠。My moon, my midnight, my talk, my son.
Other words in sentence
我们开始互诉衷肠。We started to tell each other secrets.
但最重要的,是你那知己衷肠。But, most of all , you're my best friend.
朱丽叶只是为了倾诉衷肠,以身相许,再一次把它赠送给你。JULIET But to be frank, and give it thee again.
他们有六十年的衷肠要倾诉。They had some sixty years' worth to catch up on.
他们现在环游世界,互诉衷肠。They now travel the world telling their stories.
Other words in sentence
经过如此漫长的时间之后,我终于得以在此一吐衷肠。At long last I am able to say a few words of my own.
他向她诉衷肠后心里感到好受多了。He felt much better after he opened his heart to her.
他们俩人经常通过电子邮件和电话诉说衷肠。Both of them are often through E-mail and phone complained.
黑夜你好,我的老友,我又来和你倾诉衷肠。Hello, darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again.
他们从未像我在书和电视里看到的那样互诉衷肠过。They don'tact inthe romantic ways that I read in books or I see on TV.
Other words in sentence
他们从未像我在书中读到,或在电视中看到的那样互诉衷肠。They don’t act in the romantic ways that I read in books or I see on TV.
他们从未像我在书中读到,或在电视中看到那样互诉衷肠。They don't act in the romantic ways that I read in books or I watch on TV.
她们从未像我在书中读到,或在电视中看到的那样互诉衷肠。They don't act in the romantic ways these I easyst in books or I easyst on TV.
第二天晚上,她又回师发起攻势,请侄女向她倾诉衷肠。She returned to the charge the next evening, and requested her niece to confide in her.
尽管她趾高气扬,我也不应当停止向她倾诉衷肠。Nor ought I to cease for an Instant to lavIsh upon her all that whIch she would dIsdaIn.
Other words in sentence
爱你在心口难开,且用短信,向你述说我满腹衷肠。Love you than I can say, and the use of text messaging, full of Zhongchang to you tells me.
交朋友首先是可以倾诉衷肠的知心,还要结交一些饶有风趣、逗人发笑、使人愉快的朋友。Friends first is his heart's intimate, but also to make some witty, laugh, make people happy friends.
她是那种你可以向她倾诉衷肠的类型,即使你们可能仅仅在大街上碰过面而已。She is the sort of person you can tell certain things about, even if you're only passing her on the street.