Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

他终于向自己人倾诉衷情。At last, among friends, he was free to speak his mind.

你向我倾诉衷情,听上去如此的神秘。It's such a mystery, just to hear you say you're mine.

Other words in sentence

他们在一次晚会上相遇,他对她一见衷情。They met at a party and he fell in love with her at first sight.

让他们感到老师也是他们中的一员,这样,他们才会向你讲真话、诉衷情。So that they would tell you the truth and what they are concerned about.

然后她写了一封信给柴可夫斯基,信中彻底地向他倾吐了衷情。Then she wrote Tschaikovsky a letter in which she made a full confession.

克雷默说,“当我第一次去海地时,我就对这里的人很衷情。“I fell in love with the people of Haiti on my first trip, ” Kramer shares.

民调显示,比起本国领导人来,加拿大人更衷情于奥巴马。Polls show that Canadians like Obama far more than they do their own leaders.

Other words in sentence

简而言之,我们衷情于或追求那些最符合我们“爱情图谱”的人。In short , we fall for and pursue those people who most clearly fit our love map.

阅历过一场浩劫后的两人终于互诉衷情,真心相爱了。Experience a catastrophe after two people finally mutual defense, fall really love.

有些人无法忍受太多的噪音,而衷情于平和与宁静。Some people can't stand a lot of noise and like nothing better than a little peace and quiet.

蓝天,我所衷情与向往的地方,我希望能在那给人们带去更多的快乐和笑容。I pretty yearn for a place is blue sky , where i am able to take much more joys and smiles to people.

两人最后一次互诉衷情。此时,在地牢上的庙中,安娜瑞斯祈求拉达梅斯的灵魂能获得安息。They express their love for the last time while Amneris, in the temple above, prays for Radamès's soul.

Other words in sentence

他们互相倾诉衷情,尽量使对方了解自己,而这一切从来没有远离各自的身世。They had confided in each other as far as possible, but this had not extended much further than their names.

明月知我心,思念与日增,总想相依诉衷情,无奈人两地,永远祝福你!I know the moon heart, yearning and increasing the total to dependencies v. Zhongqing, but two people, forever bless you!

我的伙伴们正在巴尔贝克古城的神庙里筑巢,那些粉红和白色的鸽子们一边望着他们劳动,一边咕咕地互诉衷情。My companions are building a nest in the Temple of Baalbec, and the pink and white doves are watching them, and cooing to each other.

我的信可以写满许多页,却不能表达我的一半衷情。但我要说的可以归纳成一句话,就是我真诚地爱你。I could cover sheets of paper and yet not say half that I feel, but all I can say, and it comes from the bottom of my heart, is I love you.

作为坚守民间写作立场的作家,迟子建更衷情于"小人物",她的目光始终投注在处于社会底层的普通乡民和蓬门荜户的市井百姓身上。Chi Zijian is interested in Mr. Small as a writer who sticks on folk writing position mats. She keeps in touch with rock-bottom, ordinary citizens and common people of houses of the poor.