Use '丢人' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '丢人' in Chinese and English. With '丢人' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '丢人'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
乔,你真给我们丢人!Jo, you're disgracing us!
真正丢人的是忘恩和无礼。Only ingratitude and rudeness can.
Other words in sentence
没什么好遮掩的,他们不觉得丢人。They had nothing to hide. They weren’t ashamed.
这似乎是最丢人的事情,对不?This seems like the most backward thing, right?
在小女公爵面前,他觉得丢人极了。And he felt ashamed in front of the little duchess.
这是一次讨厌丢人的经历。It was a truly mortifying and disgusting experience.
当着众人的面向上拉起裤子是丢人的行为。It is a shame to hitch up your trousers before the public.
Other words in sentence
所有的女人都告诉我,Zasa的管理很丢人。Zasa runs it like a disgrace, that’s what the women tell me.
幸运的是,在火鸡日那天暴饮暴食没什么丢人的。Fortunately, there's no shame in over-eating on "Turkey Day".
你们在餐馆里大跳大闹,真丢人!I'm ashamed of you, making a scene in the restaurant like that.
丢人丢到国外,自然也为国法所不容。Everyone disgraced abroad, but also to be tolerated by the law of the land.
真丢人,我努力工作却得到可怜巴拉的一点钱--典型的穷忙族。What a shame. I work hard but get the poor pay- typical of the working poor.
Other words in sentence
她好像不大喜欢我这个职工,让我在所有同事面前丢人。She doesn’t seem to like me, and she is causing me to lose face in front of all my peers.
我觉得像世界末日一样,太丢人了,大家都看到了。And I basically feel this is the end of the world, this is humiliating and everybody notices.
他们从不领救济金,“那时,领救济很丢人,”明妮回忆道,她有时出去作佣人。"You were ashamed to be on welfare then, " recalls Minnie , who sometimes worked as a domestic.
最后我脱了外套,但是我的动作一定看起来很丢人,因为她穿上了她的。Finally, I slid off my coat, but the gesture must have seemed like pity, because she pulled on hers.
离婚不算丢人,精神不会沉沦,一切即将过去,神马都是浮云。Divorce is not a shame, spirit will not perish, everything will pass, god horses are floating clouds.
Other words in sentence
闯入这一禁区将使你非常尴尬,也会让那个有体臭的人感到丢人。To go crashing into this zone would be horribly embarrassing for you, and humiliating for the smeller.
我认为,如果你能够克服害羞,并且不怕丢人,I mean, if you can just get over like being self-conscious, and just don't worry about being embarrassed
别怕丢人,那是一种成功的尝试,不要笑话那些上台丢人的人。Don't be afraid of shame, it's a tryout for success. Don't laugh at those who seems like a joke on stage.