Use '动肝火' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '动肝火' in Chinese and English. With '动肝火' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '动肝火'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
「得了!我早就知道了!」老太太大动肝火。"there i know! " the old lady was ablaze.
这种对比让中国官员大动肝火。The comparisons infuriate Chinese officials.
Other words in sentence
那事件会使她大动肝火。The accident could bring her out in a temper.
你为什么要为这么点小事而如此大动肝火呢?。Why should you fly into such a rage AT a small thing like this?
你为什么要为这么点的小事而如此地大动肝火呢?Why should you fly into such a rage at a small thing like this?
爸爸大动肝火,因为你未经他同意而使用他的汽车。Dad is up in arms because you used the car without his permission.
她因为我的兄弟忘了她的名字而大动肝火。She's got into a huff because my brother didn't remember her name.
Other words in sentence
用做事来打发时光比大动肝火为好。Choose to pass the time doing something you enjoy rather than fuming.
老板因上个月销售业绩不佳而大动肝火。The boss is up in arms about the company's poor sales record last month.
你愿意和一个为鸡毛蒜皮的小事而大动肝火的女孩一起出去吗?。How would you like to go with a girl|who exploded in anger|at the least little thing?
这只不过是个小事,但我不明白你为何如此大动肝火。It really is of no matter, but I fail to see why you should get so warm over a trifle.
幸运的是,他当时足够自然的参与到辩论来,比我大动肝火好多了。Fortunately, he was good natured enough to engage in the debate, rather than stove my head in.
Other words in sentence
默克尔这项毫无征兆的单边禁令让欧洲各国财政首脑们大动肝火。Merkel's ban infuriated European finance chiefs for its unilateral and non-consultative nature.
其实,凤铝又何必如此大动肝火,你就从了中国篮协吧。Actually, the phoenix aluminum why so flies into a rage, you from the Chinese Basketball Association.
一份新的研究指出,品质不佳的更衣室会破坏顾客的自尊,也会让他们大动肝火。A new study concludes that poor-quality changing rooms are damaging shoppers' self-esteem and can make them angry.
毕竟,没有哪个国家能够仅靠一封邮件就要求其它国家遵守那些共同的一系列令人大动肝火的规则。After all, simply mailing a letter abroad requires countries to follow a common set of postal rules that no single one of them controls.
往往因一点小事就大动肝火,有时还会无原因地发无名火,表现出空前的暴躁。Often burst into fury because of a bit bagatelle, still can send anonymous fire without reason ground sometimes, show all-time termagancy.
Other words in sentence
王室内幕人士透露说,女王伊丽莎白二世对于英国未来的国王却要像老百姓一样在市政厅举行婚礼而大动肝火。Queen Elizabeth II has already reportedly expressed her irritation that the future king of England must marry like anyone else in a town hall.
非政府组织谴责英国石油公司侵犯人权,环境保护论者对漏油和非洲当权者受贿大动肝火,布朗都勇于面对。Mr Browne confronted NGOs accusing BP of human-rights abuses, environmentalists in uproar about oil spills and African potentates demanding bribes.
感谢NBA球探专家的介入提醒才不至于使我因为我所喜爱的球队的起起落落而大动肝火,因为每一个赛季球队的起起落落都是很正常的一部分。Thanks to unsolicited intervention from wise NBA observers, we've been reminded that each season is corrupted by irritating ebbs and near-poetic flows.