Use '盛情' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '盛情' in Chinese and English. With '盛情' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '盛情'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
你的盛情让我难却。I don't want to let you down.
谢谢您的盛情款待,李先生。Thank you for your hospitality, Mr. li.
Other words in sentence
她的盛情缓和了他的冷淡态度。Her hospitality thawed out his aloof manner.
我很抱歉必须拒绝你的盛情邀请。I must regretfully decline your kind inv itat ion.
他们拿出鱼片和草莓松脆饼盛情款待我们。They feasted us on filet mignon and strawberry shortcake.
伯纳有次应邀到朋友家吃晚餐,主人鲁宾盛情招待Bernard was invited to his friend Ruben's home for dinner.
他们盛情邀我加入本能现实主义派。I've been cordially invited to join the visceral realists.
Other words in sentence
无所不能接受你的盛情邀请,深感抱歉。A thousand pardons for taking up so abundance of your time.
衷心的感谢铁岭鹰友的盛情款待!Heartfelt thanks Tieling hawk friend entertaining lavishly!
我甘受拂逆盛情之嫌,也必需拒绝你的提议。At the risk of sounding ungrateful, I must refuse your offer.
许永生,被盛情邀请到访土耳其,东欧等地。Heo YoungSaeng, Flooded by invites to Turkey, Eastern Europe.
进店后得到盛情款待的不只是狗狗。It wasn’t just the dogs who received treats when they entered.
Other words in sentence
因为不那么盛情的迎接也许会让来访者找到更多抗议的理由。An ungracious host may give visitors one more reason to protest.
忽必烈汗在北京,他们受到了盛情款待。At Peking was the Great Khan, and they were hospitably entertained.
感谢你盛情地邀请我参加这次盛会。Thank you for graciously inviting me to join this august gathering.
经詹宁斯太太盛情邀请,她暂时离开她的同伙,来到她们之间。Jennings, left her own party for a short time, to join their's. Mrs.
感激大主教盛情接待,愿神佑大主教。I appreciate the hospitality of Your Most Reverend. May God bless you!
Other words in sentence
我将珍惜我们之间的友谊及你们给予我的盛情款待。I shall treasure your friendship and kind hospitality you have given me.
吴邦国对卢普议长的盛情邀请和周到安排表示感谢。Wu thanked for Lupu's hospitable invitation and thoughtful arrangements.
希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情。You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.