Use '言之有理' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '言之有理' in Chinese and English. With '言之有理' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '言之有理'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
把这篇转出去,假如你认为它言之有理的话。Pass it on if you think it has merit.
祖母的劝告永远言之有理。Grandmother's advice always made sense.
Other words in sentence
姐妹们,你们知道这是言之有理的论证。Come on sisters, you know it makes sense.
发言人抓住哲学争论的界线使其言之有理。The speaker pinned philosophy down and made it talk sense.
如果我是你,我就会采纳汤姆的意见,因为他说的言之有理。If I were you, I would take Tom's advice, what he said was add up.
倘若她言之有理,那此次对话将从这里开始而不仅是在某人的电脑上。If she has her way, the dialogue will start here-and not just on somebody's computer.
倘若她言之有理,那此次对话将从这里开始——而不仅是在某人的电脑上。If she has her way, the dialogue will start here—and not just on somebody's computer.
Other words in sentence
你不需要成为某个领域的专家,只要你的答案言之有理。You don't need to be the best expert on something as long as your answer makes sense.
美国人不喜欢输掉战争,这话言之有理,因为我们在实战中极少输掉。Americans don't like to lose wars—which makes sense, since we have so little practice with it.
这的确是一个非常普遍的错误,如果你想想,这个是言之有理的。So that would, this is actually a very common mistake and it makes sense if you think about it.
帕皮尼、兰热和德瓦尔都同意这种说法言之有理,因为狗是天生合作的一类动物。That makes sense, Papini, Range, and De Waal all agree, since dogs are such naturallycooperative animals.
言之有理,但是这些主义不能让富人变的更富,所以也永远不会有人去做。It makes sense, and therefore these ideas will not make the rich richer, and thus will never come to pass.
Other words in sentence
一刃大师言之有理,平时整理只要备上手术橡胶手套,完事洗净既可不伤肌肤。Master yiren what you said is reasonable. It's clean and no harm to skin to put on operation rubber gloves.
如果他们认为那样做就能证明反对撤消经济调节之说言之有理,那么他们就没有抓住问题的要害。If they think that that clinches the argument against deregulation ofthe economy, they miss a crucial point.
在这类型汗牛充栋的研究中,这份报告预估出来的未来趋势似乎言之有理,不过这数字的精准度还有待商榷。As in so many reports of this kind, the trend looks plausible, but there seems little basis for the exact numbers.
这言之有理,动物越小,身体就需要摆动越快,才能产生足够大的力量甩干自己。That makes sense, smaller animals will need to oscillate faster to generate forces large enough to dry themselves.
相反,有效的信息需要言之有理,而且,相对于那些为了制定决策所提供的商业案例中的数字来说,要更有说服力。Instead, a good message needs to make sense and transcend the sort of numbers that make the business case for decisions.
Other words in sentence
同时,卡兹博士认为把杀虫剂降至最少是言之有理的,因为专家并不能确定是否所以杀虫剂都能引起癌症。That said, Dr. Katz does think it makes sense to keep pesticide exposure to a minimum, because experts aren’t sure how—if at all—it affects cancer risk.
布什说,他与马利基总理讨论了这位伊拉克领导人提出的安全、经济和建设战略,并且表示"一切都言之有理。"In remarks with the Iraqi prime minister, Bush said they had discussed al-Maliki’s security, economic and construction strategies, “and all of it made sense to me.”
“这是言之有理的,如果你想想一个需要全神贯注的任务比如开车。”希尔斯说,“那是你需要集中注意力的时候,但集中在正确的地方,就是说注意力一直在改变目标。"This makes sense if you think about a focused task like driving," Hills says, "where you have to pay attention, but to the right things -- which may be changing all the time.