Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

你们横渡大洋,跨越千山万水。Across oceans, rivers and mountains.

他说,我现在有千山万水须行!He says, I have now thousands of miles to travel!

Other words in sentence

如果我远涉千山万水,只想呼唤你的名字If I swam the longest river just to call your name

如果我游遍千山万水只为了呼唤你的名字。If I swam the longest river just to call your name.

千山万水,都不如在你身边徘徊。Thousands of miles, if you are not wandering around.

欧呀,在靠近你之前,还需要走多少千山万水。Oh ya, How many road must I walk through before close to you?

远隔千山万水,也隔不绝我对你的忖量。祝你圣诞快乐。May peace and happiness be your every moment of the Christmas tide.

Other words in sentence

它不能飞,更别说让它远隔千山万水去鸿雁传书。It can not fly, let alone make it to distant mountains Chuanshu Hongyan.

你我友情依然在,千山万水难阻碍。You and I are still in friendship, thousands of miles difficult obstacles.

诚信是你价格不菲的鞋子,踏遍千山万水,质量也应永恒不变。Integrity is your expensive shoes, to numerous mountains, quality should be constant.

你拥有我的心,而我们绝不会远隔千山万水。或许在杂志里,但你仍是我的明星。You have my heart and we'll never be worlds apart. Maybe in magazines, but you'll still be my star.

⊙、纵使你的足迹踏遍天涯海角,走过千山万水,我将永远记住你。Even if you traveled around the end of the world, through the mountains, I will always remember you.

Other words in sentence

这三位骑士跋涉过千山万水,在经历很多艰难险阻之后,终于找到了圣杯。The three knights traveled to distant lands. After many dangerous adventures, they found the Holy Grail.

哈利亚特,自从上次走过这片山峰后,我看遍了千山万水、众生百态,但却只想你一个人。Harriet, I have seen many lands and faces since I last walked these hills, but I have only thought of you.

你的目光飞过千山万水,带着七彩阳光,编织成多彩云霞,静静的张望。Your sight, crosses mountains and rivers, was made full-color clouds with multicolored sunshine, gazing quietly.

你的目光飞过千山万水,带着七彩阳光,编织成多彩。Your sight, crosses over mountains and rivers, is made full-color clouds with multicolored sunshine, gazing quietly.

中国和中东欧国家远隔千山万水,但双方交往源远流长。Although China is far away from central and eastern Europe, interaction between both sides goes back to ancient times.

Other words in sentence

中国和中东欧国家远隔千山万水,但双方交往源远流长。Although China is thousands miles away from Central and East European countries, we have connected with each other long ago.

纵使你的足迹踏遍天涯海角,走过千山万水,我将永远记住你。Even if you traveled to the remotest corners of the globe, through the numerous hills and streams, I will always remember you.

等待我们的千山万水人海相遇,也不再是天时地利的迷信。Wait for our a thousand mountains and rivers huge meet, also Be not the superstition of the weather land utilization any more.