Use '婉言谢绝' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '婉言谢绝' in Chinese and English. With '婉言谢绝' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '婉言谢绝'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
还是婉言谢绝?Or do you decline?
她婉言谢绝参加他们的活动。She declined to join them.
Other words in sentence
他对你的馈赠婉言谢绝了。He declined your offer with thanks.
我婉言谢绝了他们的邀请。I politely refused their invitation.
他婉言谢绝了一切来访。He graciously declined all the visits.
我婉言谢绝了她。I thanked her but still refused to accept.
我邀请约翰和我们在一起,可是他婉言谢绝了。I invited John to join us, but he declined.
Other words in sentence
我们收到一封婉言谢绝我们邀请的复函。We received a delicately worded refusal of our invitation.
我们婉言谢绝后与他道别,继续赶路北行。We politely say no thanks, goodbye, and continue walking north.
我邀请他吃饭,但他婉言谢绝了我的邀请。I invited him to dine, but he declined my invitation with thanks.
社区里的一个富户免费给他提供吃住,但他婉言谢绝。A prosperous 12 family in the community offered him free room and board.
他邀请她一起吃晚餐,可是由于有紧急的事要处理她婉言谢绝了。He invited her to dinner, but she declined on account of urgent business.
Other words in sentence
茉莉本来选了一所较大的房子,却被他婉言谢绝了。Molly chose a better house for him at first but he declined it with thanks.
婉言谢绝了朋友的再三挽留,骑上自行车踏上回家的小路。Politely refuse a friend stay over and over again, ride a bike set foot on the path back home.
丰田公司一位发言人婉言谢绝发表评论,称公司没有谈到未来生产计划。Toyota spokesman declined to comment, saying the company does not talk about future product plans.
我最初的本能反应是婉言谢绝,新泽西的卡姆敦离这儿可谓千里迢迢。My first instinct was promptly to decline the invitation. Camden, New Jersey, was a very long way off.
郑最近婉言谢绝了当地作家协会为她提供的一份工作而继续卖她的铁具。Zheng recently declined a job offer from the local writers' association and continues to sell her metal tools.
Other words in sentence
当夫妇俩婉言谢绝时,那名年轻人十分坚持。“别担心我,我自有安排,”服务生告诉他们。When the couple declined, the young man pressed on. "Don't worry about me, I'll make out just fine, " the clerk told them.
那东西用报纸包着,还捆有绿色的塑料晾绳,所以爸爸的第一反应是婉言谢绝。It was wrapped in newspaper bound with green plastic clothesline, and my father's first instinct was to politely refuse it.
那东西用报纸包着,还捆有绿色的塑料晾绳,所以爸爸的第一反应是婉言谢绝。It was wrapped in newspaper bound with green plastic clothesline, and my father’s first instinct was to politely refuse it.