Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

摒除所有杂念一分钟。Stop all your thoughts for a minute.

规定时间内消除一切杂念。Eliminate all distractions for a set time.

Other words in sentence

心无杂念,无招无形,像水一样。Empty your mind , be formless, shapless-like water.

清空你的杂念,无形,无式,如水一般。Empty your mind. Be formless, shapless, like water.

清掉所有的杂念,寻一僻静祥和之幽处,那里只有你和书。Find a quiet, peaceful space. It’s just your book, and you.

斯科特吉尔相信自己的判断,摒弃杂念快乐生活。Scott Gill trusted himself, let go of the outcome and lived.

他毫无睡意,脑子思维清楚,没有任何杂念。He was wide-awake and his mind worked clearly, purged of all dross.

Other words in sentence

心无杂念,不感到任何疼痛。No superfluous ideas and personal considerations in mind, not feel any pain.

把你的心思专注到那上面,抛开其他的杂念、紧张、和分散注意力的事。Focus your mind on that, and push out other concerns, nerves, and distractions.

摒除杂念,将你自己投入到你在做的事情中。Flow. Eliminate distractions, and really pour yourself into whatever you’re doing.

雷长长的呼了一口气让自己平静下来并且摒除杂念。Ray takes a long breath to calm himself down and exclude the idea out of his mind.

我确信我爱你,心无杂念地爱你,真的爱你。I'm sure I love you, love you no ideas and personal considerations, really love you.

Other words in sentence

就是这些杂念在分散注意力,把我们带离内心的平静。These thoughts become a form of distraction, pulling us away from our inner silence.

难道杨过真的不曾动过一丝杂念?Have Yang Guo ever done no really and never once move miscellaneous one silk to read?

回过神来,我有点气恼自己注意力不集中而去想东想西了,我重新让自己静下来心无杂念。I would then get annoyed for losing focus and force myself to think of nothing again.

你会发现,提醒自己保持正念的状态并发现杂念变得更加容易。You will find it easier to remind yourself to be mindful and to spot the defilements.

在安静中,驱除了我们的杂念,升华了我们的思想,纯洁了我们的灵魂。In a quiet, expelled our thoughts, sublimation of our thoughts, the purity of our soul.

Other words in sentence

只有依稀几个进山的人,安静,与世隔绝,心无杂念。Only vaguely a few tourist. Quiet, isolated, with no ideas and personal considerations.

首先,你必须将精力放在当前,其次还要胸怀大局,心无杂念。You should focus first on today and, secondly, on the big picture, and ignore the rest.

我心无杂念我所有的空调,我说什么关于使命的人,提前哎呀呀!I got no distractionsI'm all conditioned, what I sayA man on a mission, up aheadAh yeah!