Use '度日如年' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '度日如年' in Chinese and English. With '度日如年' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '度日如年'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
乘飞机没有她的书陪伴,我会度日如年!I cannot get on a plane without one!
当我们分开了,简直是度日如年。When we're apart, days feel like years.
Other words in sentence
我度日如年地盼望着周末的到来。I'm counting the seconds until the weekend.
你不在的日子,我度日如年?。And the days feel like years when I'm alone?
他不在家的时候她真是度日如年。She frets away all the time when he isn't at home.
一个难缠的上司会让你觉得在工作时度日如年。A difficult boss can make your time at work miserable.
在回复没汹涌而至前,我度日如年。I hardly waited a day before being deluged with responses.
Other words in sentence
去年我在医院度日如年,如今身体棒的很。Feel one day like one year at that time. Now my body is very good.
邻居不好也能叫人度日如年。Having unpleasant neighbours can make one's life an absolute misery.
因为我们听教授的课有种度日如年的感觉。Because when we are in your class, we feel that one day seems a year.
有你的日子我度年如日,没有你的日子我度日如年。Have your days I years such as day, every day without you I'm miserable.
你离开后生活如此平静,而我竟觉度日如年。It's been so quiet since you've gone, And everyday feels more like a year.
Other words in sentence
黑大王在冰牢度日如年,忍不住不停地召唤金蟾大王。The black king in ice on a non-working cannot help keep call spittor king.
谢天谢地,总算熬过了度日如年的困难期。Thank God, finally had struggled to live with it through the difficult period.
你会感觉很难把事情做好,甚至度日如年。You find it difficult to get things done or even at least get through the day.
我和上司相处得好吗?一个难缠的上司会让你觉得在工作时度日如年。Do I get on with my boss? A difficult boss can make your time at work miserable.
已婚男子并不比单身汉活得更长,他们只是觉得度日如年。It's not true that married men live longer than single men, it only seems longer.
Other words in sentence
在此班中度日如年,几欲转学而不得,只得整日学习,以慰无聊。In this class, and not to transfer, had to study all day, to propitiate the boring.
在等待检验结果的时间里两人心急如火度日如年。Waiting for the results of the day gets longer time two people burn with impatience.
近几周,中国的房地产公司度日如年。然而真正艰难的时刻或许才刚刚开始。China's property companies have had a tough few weeks. The really hard times may just be starting.