Use '府上' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '府上' in Chinese and English. With '府上' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '府上'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
卢府上有好几个孩子。They had several children.
独孤皇后来到太子府上。Queen dugu came to prince round.
Other words in sentence
府上的孩子们已经上学了吗?Do your children go to school yet?
你府上在什么地方?“衬衫领子问。"Where do you live?" asked the collar. "
我们把服务送到您府上!We deliver our services to your doorsteps!
玲珑又去郭湘成府上闹腾了。Delicate went into your home Naoteng of Guo.
门票将以平邮方式寄往府上。Tickets will be mailed to you by standard mail.
Other words in sentence
我一定要到府上作一次隆重的拜访,表示感谢。I intend to pay a solemn call of thanks upon you.
没错儿,一整套家舍套装能运到府上。Yes, whole house kits would be shipped to you're site.
官吏们也不能到公主府上去搜查。Officials were also not up to the Princess House search.
决定派谴女儿如意公主去李渊府上劝和。Decided to go to the task daughter princess LiYuan round mediate.
琥珀高兴地应了,两人说起府上的事来。Amber happily should, 2 people speak of the business of your home.
Other words in sentence
事后杨素回到府上将事情经过告诉给了晋王。The event will be back to round things through to the king of jin.
我府上一个烧火的丫头都能轻松打死她。My your home a wenches for establishing a fire can easily kill her.
事后太子回到府上愤怒不已,连砸数十贵重物品。After the prince back outraged at home, even hit dozens of valuables.
但是,后来府上遭抢,从此不复往日光景。However, after his mansion was robbed, he never regains his former glory.
您选择了普通运送服务﹐商品将在2-4星期内送到您府上。You have selected standard delivery, items will reach you in 2-4 weeks' time.
Other words in sentence
埃德蒙和朱莉娅接到邀请去牧师府上吃饭,而她却被排除在外。Edmund and Julia were invited to dine at the Parsonage, and _she_ was excluded.
如果您在英国本土居住,那么销售商可以为您提供送货上门服务,将小屋用船送至府上。If you live in UK these floating homes can be delivered to your site by a boat.
我想您和府上诸位,都会为您的大升迁而极度欢乐。I think you and your family are about to burst out with joy over your big promotion.