Use '流连' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '流连' in Chinese and English. With '流连' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '流连'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
我想看他流连往返。I wanted to watch him mosey.
他们在图书市场流连。In their book market linger.
Other words in sentence
琴心流连春去也。Guoqin heart go wander in the spring.
频繁的流连于酒吧、KTV、游戏厅。Frequent haunt the bars, KTV, game hall.
这一个人的暮晚却无心流连。A lonely fifty night had nothing linger on.
我们也许会流连在欢乐与金璧辉煌中。Mid pleasures and palaces though we may roam.
您已经将您的工作流连接到数据库了。You have connected your workflow to the database.
Other words in sentence
因为生命不会后退,也不会在昨日流连。For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.
我在一片农田里流连徘徊,对那座桥赞赏不已。I prowled around a farmer's field admiring the bridge.
邂逅巷子里的浪漫兴奋地在窄巷的迷宫里流连。Excitement in the maze of alleys in the habit of frequenting.
羌姜回绝承受阿澄,单独流连街头。Qiang ginger rebuffed inherit o, alone wander the streets chengcheng.
所以再见吧,亲爱的克雷吉山峦,我常常流连往返之地。Then fare you well, sweet Cragie Hills, where often times I've roved.
Other words in sentence
所以再见吧,我可爱的克雷吉山峦,我曾流连往返的地方。Then fare you well, sweet Craigie Hill, where often times I've roved.
下了课,孩子们并没有直接回家,但在途中流连。After class, the children did not go home direct but loitered on the way.
春花心事重重,流连在外没有回家,小倩前来安慰。Troubled linger didnt come home on spring flowers, small qian to comfort.
曾几何时,我流连梦境,心比天高,人生充满希望。I dreamed a dream in time gone by, when hope was high and life worth living.
有莲花的水面,总是会令人生更多遐思、更多流连。A lotus surface will always be people to have more reverie, more hang around.
Other words in sentence
为了改变一下步调,你也可以流连于罗浮宫和蓬皮杜艺术中心。For a change of pace, get your art fix at the Louvre and the Pompidou Centre.
吊儿郎当、言行粗鲁的辛万军,胸无大志,终日浑浑恶恶,流连酒吧。Rude words and deeds, aspirations, muddy day muddy evil evil, inside the bars.
“我的心属于我的爱人,”他回答说,“莫再流连,你走吧。”My heart is my love's, ' he answered, `therefore tarry not, but get thee gone.'