Use '说不清' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '说不清' in Chinese and English. With '说不清' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '说不清'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
我也说不清啊。How do I tell?
爱是说不清、道不明的东西。Love is difficult to analyze.
Other words in sentence
哦,我说不清。我的意思是,Oh, I can't even tell you. I mean,
说不清。我喝醉了,头晕晕的。I'm not sure. I was confused. Drunk.
凭这点我们还说不清We can't really distinguish from this.
我们甚至说不清那些事情是我们不知道的。We don't even know what we don't know.
我认为这里的人,我也说不清,I really think that people here, I don't know,
Other words in sentence
我说不清。我就觉得没成就感。I don't know. I just didn't feel as fulfilling.
他因一种说不清、道不明的怪病卧床好几个月。A mysterious illness confined him to bed for months.
在他的眼里有很多说不清道不明的东西。Something is inside his eyes, so many thing told yet untold.
出于某些说不清的原因,我无法用自己的语言表达爱。I can't make love in my own language for some strange reasons.
我说不清他到底是在发汗还是太热或是恐惧。I could not tell whether he was sweating from heat or from fear.
Other words in sentence
曹凯说他都读过,但怎么也说不清有多少种。Cao Kai said he had read all. But he couldn't tell out the numbers.
可有些地方看来确实不同,可是哪儿呢,说不清。Something certainly looked different, but it was hard to tell what.
说不清。我喝醉了,头晕晕的。我想,我只是想吓吓他们。I'm not sure. I was confused. Drunk. I think mostly I wanted to scare them.
这个屋子有种说不清的东西,似乎暗示这里有男人居住。An undefinable something about the room seemed to suggest masculine habitation.
我感受到了那份感激,同时又怀有一种说不清道不明的惭愧的之感,因为我真的也还没做什么事。I felt appreciated, but vaguely guilty, because I hadn’t really done anything yet.
Other words in sentence
有的人说不清好不好,但就是谁都代替不了。We are not sure whether some people are good or not. They cannot be replaced, though.
虽然很熟悉,但还是说不清那是什么、我抬起头看了看那薄薄的云层。Although familiarity, but still could not sure what it is, I look up the gauzy cloudy.
他说他曾听到过呼喊声,但说不清是来自哪方。He declares that he heard cries, but is unable to state from what direction they came.