Use '忧闷' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '忧闷' in Chinese and English. With '忧闷' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '忧闷'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
我的心哪,你为何忧闷?Why are you in despair, O my soul?
她对于自己的失败,依然忧闷在心。She was still bitter about her failure.
Other words in sentence
这里只要想想就充满了忧闷Where but to think is to be full of sorrow
雨,他的忧闷的姐姐,向我的心谈话。The rain, his sad sister, talks to my heart.
因为我心中藏着巨大的忧闷。Because of the great gloom that is in my mind.
它使灰心的有指望,忧闷的快乐。It makes the desponding hopeful, the gloomy joyous.
在这些日子里,我达尼尔忧闷了三个星期。In those days I Daniel mourned the days of three weeks.
Other words in sentence
我听见有些东西在我心的忧闷后面萧萧作响。I hear some rustle of things behind my sadness of heart.
人们起头对这里的大气污染暗示忧闷。People began to be concerned about the air pollution here.
我的心哪,你为何忧闷,为何在我里面烦躁。Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me?
塔玛尔从此就忧闷不乐,住在她哥哥阿贝沙隆家里。Desolate as she was, Tamar stayed in her brother Absalom's house.
德默特琉一听说了这事,便忧闷地说。And Demetrius heard these words, and was exceeding sorry, and said.
Other words in sentence
忧闷,还是看贴的人多的要命,回帖的人少的可怜。Doldrums, looked pastes human many awfully, receipt person's few pity.
王后耶洗别来问他说,你为什么心里这样忧闷,不吃饭呢?His wife Jezebel came in and asked him, 'Why are you so sullen? Why won't you eat?'
大雄又要吵着要变强,欲发现多啦A梦格外忧闷好像有心事的样子。Big male and badgered strengthened to found A la A dream particularly like sad like was upset.
末底改仍回到朝门,哈曼却忧忧闷闷地蒙着头,急忙回家去了。And Mordecai came again to the king's gate. But Haman hasted to his house mourning, and having his head covered.
无疑问的,认为把生命的变易和欢乐都消蚀殆尽的那种烦谦和忧闷,是跟亚当同样地古老的。Undoubtedly the very tedium and ennui which presume to have exhausted the variety and the joys of life are as old as Adam.
Other words in sentence
我一听见这事,就撕裂衣服和外袍,拔了头发和胡须,惊惧忧闷而坐。And when I heard this thing, I rent my garment and my mantle, and plucked off the hair of my head and of my beard, and sat down astonied.
他父亲素来没有使他忧闷,说,你是作什么呢。他甚俊美,生在押沙龙之后。His father had never interfered with him by asking, "Why do you behave as you do?" He was also very handsome and was born next after Absalom.
她相信她已经尽了自己的责任,至于要她为那些无法避免的害处去忧闷,或者是过分焦虑,那她可办不到。She was confident of having performed her duty, and to fret over unavoidable evils, or augment them by anxiety, was no part of her disposition.