Use '同心协力' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '同心协力' in Chinese and English. With '同心协力' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '同心协力'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
他们同心协力,可以在几天内完成这件工作。Between them they can finish the job in a few days.
现在,同心协力,我们把这些荒唐事永远的转变!Now, together, we are reversing this folly forever!
Other words in sentence
我们必须为顺利结束这场战争同心协力。We must come together to end this war successfully.
让我们同心协力,携手共进,开创未来。Let us work together hand in hand, create the future.
如果我们同心协力,就能克服我们当前的困难。If we rally round, we can overcome our present troubles.
尽管失败多次,这个队一定要同心协力,抱成一团。The team must hang together in spite of their many losses.
我们必须同心协力,让这个世界成为值得孩子们生活的乐士。We must all work to make the world worthy of its children.
Other words in sentence
我们应该同心协力以援助遭水灾的灾民。We must co-ordinate our efforts to help the flood victims.
现在,我们必须为顺利结束这场战争同心协力。And now, we must come together to end this war successfully.
粮农组织与广受欢迎的职业体育界同心协力。FAO has united with the popular world of professional sport.
但是作为全球公民的责任仍促使我们同心协力。But the burdens of global citizenship continue to bind us together.
舵手必须组织和鼓励所有艇员同心协力进行比赛。The cox should organize and encourage all oar men to work together.
Other words in sentence
我们为与越南政府同心协力进行这一救灾工作感到骄傲。We are proud to stand by the government of Vietnam in its relief efforts.
不过最主要的是我们同心协力,互帮互助。But the main thing is that we work together. We all try to help each other.
我们必须同心协力,让这个世界成为值得孩子们生活的乐土。You must work — we must all work — to make the world worth of its children.
关注这些卫生领域的所有组织必须同心协力。All the organizations concerned with these areas of health must join forces.
地震发生后,全国上下同心协力,抗震救灾。After the earthquake, the whole country worked together on earthquake relief.
Other words in sentence
让我们同心协力保护他们以及子孙后代的创新成果。Let us work together to protect their innovation, and that of future generations.
灌输同心协力的认识,创造经济理想也是需要灵感的。Inspiration is necessary to inculcate the sense of unity, and to create economic ideals.
同心协力,他们砍去了暴政之树顶端的枝杈,然而这棵树仍然屹立不倒,甚至继续伸展着。Together we lopped off that top branch of tyranny but the tree still stands and spreads.