Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

你是一个很棒的游伴。You're a great partner.

你有你的游戏,有你的游伴。You have your play and your playmates.

Other words in sentence

而且进入街道之内带你的游伴来。And come with your playfellows into the street.

你是一个很棒的游伴。你很有幽默感。You're a great partner. You have a great sense of humor.

嗯,谢了!而你怀汀先生也是一个很好的游伴。Well, thank you! And you, Mr. Whiting , are a good partner, too.

她游览的都是踩得最平的路线,因为没有游伴、更为安全。She visits only the most-trodden lines, for lack of company and safety.

看到或经济新事物时你会与游伴一起分享。When you see or experience something new you can share it with your travel companion.

Other words in sentence

游伴不仅丰富旅游阅历,也会让游程更安全。Traveling companions not only enrich the experience of travel, but also make it safer.

我不知道天上有我的什么游伴把这些船放下来同我的船比赛!I know not what playmate of mine in the sky sends them down the air to race with my boats!

他们不仅对导游提出种种不合理的要求,还跟同团的游伴吵嘴。They not only make unreasonable demands on the guides, but also quarrel with their fellow travelers.

有一个母亲,带了一个瘸腿而又驼背的孩子回来,作他儿子的游伴。I heard of a mother who brought into her home as a companion to her own son, a crippled boy who was also a hunchback.

当美国游客在以色列旅游时,莫里斯舞和他的妻子坐在一个叫伯利恒的纪念品商店,等同来的游伴们。As US tourists in Israel, Morris and his wife were sitting outside a Bethlehem souvenir shop, waiting for fellow tourists.

Other words in sentence

他对各种享受已选定了不同的适当游伴之后,还须去找寻适当的环境。Having selected and formed friends for the proper enjoyment of different occasions, one then looks for the proper surroundings.

儿时,我与小游伴互相追逐过的院子和厅堂,都堆满了层叠的货包。The courtyard and the hall where I had used to play around with my little playmates in my childhood were now heaped with sacks of goods.

在游玩中,我遇到了一位与我同住一个城市的游伴,两人说话投机,结伴而游。While I am traveling, I come across a fellow tourist from the same city I come from. Finding each other congenial , we decide to travel together.

他们认识她已多年了,并且从童年时代起,她就是一个讨人喜欢的游伴,她会骑马,会爬树,几乎比男孩子毫不逊色。They had known her for years, and, since their childhood, she had been a favorite playmate , for she could ride horses and climb trees almost as well as they.