Use '远航' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '远航' in Chinese and English. With '远航' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '远航'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
扬帆远航,赖您东风助力!Sailing, wind power depends on You!
噢,夏纳多,我就要离你去远航。Oh, Shenandoah, I'm bound to leave you.
Other words in sentence
这个季节越海远航非常危险。The crossing can be perilous in this season.
我们正在装备这艘船,以便能作远航。We are fitting out the ship for a long voyage.
为了理想我扬帆远航去超越落日。For my purpose holds to sail beyond the sunset.
多么想,去远航,让奥里诺科流淌。Let me sail, let me sail, let the orinoco flow.
让我们,去远航,顺着奥里诺科流。We can sail, we can sail with the orinoco flow.
Other words in sentence
成为远航世界的水手,能够成功到往各样的港口。To be a sailor of the world, boud for all ports.
即使在我们启航,扬帆远航,我们是一个静止图像。Even as We sail and sail, We are a still picture.
7月30日是一个老船长最后一次远航。July 30 was the date an old captain sailed last time.
尊敬的大人,我请求你资助一次探索未知的远航。My liege, I ask you to fund a voyage into the unknown.
恒达人将以海纳百川的气魄,劈波斩浪,扬帆远航!Hengda who will be bringing in all the verve, fury, sails!
Other words in sentence
1891年,也就是17岁那一年,他扬帆远航到了埃及的亚历山大。In 1891, at the age of 17, he set sail for Alexandria, Egypt.
它是被PLA海军操作的唯一适于远航的扫雷舰。It is the only seagoing minesweeper operated by the PLA Navy.
1492年哥伦布远航美洲。So 1492 ,of course, Columbus sails the ocean blue to America.
有两个团体的拖船,无论是内陆或远航。There are two groups of tugboats, either Inland or Oceangoing.
生活处于激烈变动之中,随时受扬帆远航的盅惑。Life in fierce dynamic, at any time by the sails of cup be puzzled.
Other words in sentence
就算有太多,艰辛苦难,我们也能,远航扬帆。No matter how many hardness and misery, we also can , set sail far away.
只要拥有任何程度上远航能力都可以提升民族自豪感。But having any sort of ocean-going capability is good for national pride.
我真是奇怪,为什么从没有人会尝试着去远航,去寻找那一座奇异的天堂?How I wonder why no one tries to sail out, looking for a strange paradise.