Use '情不自禁' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '情不自禁' in Chinese and English. With '情不自禁' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '情不自禁'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
我还是情不自禁地爱着你。I can't help but love you.
她情不自禁地发出了一声高兴的叫喊声。An exclamation of joy escaped from her lips.
Other words in sentence
她情不自禁地朝那陌生人尖叫了起来。She couldn't help screaming at the stranger.
我情不自禁这风要将吹拂你的身影来拥抱著我。I want the wind to blow your shade to hug me.
听这个故事时,我情不自禁地流起眼泪。Hearing at this story, I can't help myself weeping.
听这个古代事件时,我情不自禁地流起眼泪。Hearing at the story, I can't hunter myself weeping.
经过了慈湖陵园,我们情不自禁地走了进去。After Chihu cemetery , we can not help but go inside.
Other words in sentence
“我知道”我说,接着情不自禁的叹了口气。"I know," I say, and then without meaning to, I sigh.
听相声,我们情不自禁地笑了起来。When we listen to the crosstalk, we cannot help laughing.
他情不自禁地怜悯起那个可怜的人来。He could not help having compassion for the poor creature.
我们情不自禁地把今天的球员和往昔的球员比较。We can"t help but compare today"s players with yester year.
所有的蒙眼的情节都有种强烈的,情不自禁的效果。All of these blindfolds had a powerful, transporting effect.
Other words in sentence
简而言之,我会情不自禁地觉得黄金信徒们是正确的。In short, I can’t help feeling that the gold bugs are right.
要下学了——这倒不失为是件让人高兴的事,想到此,她情不自禁地笑了起来。One thing to be happy about, she thought and laughed to herself.
但是,无论何时我想起他或看到他,我会情不自禁的微笑。But whenever I think of him or see him, I can’t help it, I smile.
男人是情不自禁,因为他的大脑天生就是干这个的。He can't help himself because his brain is programmed to do this.
动物们笑得情不自禁,而蜘蛛仍然忙来忙去。All the animals laughed and laughed. The spider worked and worked.
Other words in sentence
开朗突然觉得眼前人眼熟,情不自禁的吻下去。Cheerful people familiar, suddenly feel eyes couldn t help but kiss.
安德烈公爵望了望上尉,情不自禁地微微一笑。Prince Andrey could not help smiling as he glanced at Captain Tushin.
我的小妹情不自禁,欲伸手摘花,送给妈妈。My little sister immediately wanted to pick some to take to my mother.