Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

带你跟她一起去,可怜的三心二意的人!Take you with her, pitiful changeling?

但改革经常是三心二意的。However, reforms have often been halfhearted.

Other words in sentence

我不知道我的男朋友对我三心二意。I didn't realize my boyfriend was two-timing me.

此外,吃饭时不要三心二意,比如看书、看电视或上网。Don't read, watch television or surf the Internet.

三心二意或容易气馁是不行的。This is not work for the half-hearted or easily-discouraged.

三心二意貌合神离你是我对手吗?In the game of emotional counterfeit, you think you're my match?

今天早上吉姆上课时三心二意,心不在焉。Jim was of two minds and absent-mindedness at class this morning.

Other words in sentence

我们很少听到有人三心二意或同时和几个人约会。Rarely do we hear that someone is playing the field or dating several people.

多管齐下的方法会让你三心二意,失去重点,进而浪费了宝贵的时间。Multitasking simply causes you to jump around, lose focus, and waste precious time.

在创业过程中三心二意,将让你失去成功的动力。Half-heartedness in an entrepreneurial endeavor will chip away at your drive to succeed.

此外,吃饭时不要三心二意,比如看书、看电视或上网。Don't do anything else during mealtime. Don't read, watch television or surf the Internet.

马克·吐温如同他许多同时代的人,在赞扬工业文明的时候,有点三心二意。Like so many of his contemporaries, Twain was not whole-hearted in his praise of industrialism.

Other words in sentence

如果只是三心二意地付出了,那么你应该忽略由此带来的任何结果—无论是好是坏。You should ignore any result— good or bad— that comes after you put in only a halfhearted effort.

三月份,联合国重申了展开禁毒工作的决心,尽管很多国家仍然是三心二意。In March, the United Nations renewed its commitment to drug prohibition, though there were more waverers.

你不能给雇主留下总是疲倦不堪、频频迟到或工作三心二意的印象。You don't want to give employers the impression that you're always tired, late for work and less committed.

十室九贫,凑得八两七钱六分五毫四厘,尚且三心二意一等下流!Room ten nine is poor, gather 0.4 seven money six five fine long hair four , shilly-shally first-class and obscene!

当你没有心情工作的时候,很容易就三心二意地处理事情,只是草草了事。When you don’t feel like working, it’s easy to tackle everything half-heartedly, doing the bare minimum to scrape by.

Other words in sentence

但问题在于,开车的时候一定要集中注意力,如果三心二意则会让你自己和路上的其他司机都面临危险。The problem with that is driving requires focus, and multi-tasking while driving puts you and your fellow drivers at risk.

但是这种认知策略没有一点问题吗?三心二意总是一件坏事吗?答案似乎没那么简单。But is this a good cognitive strategy? Is distractability always a bad thing? The answer turns out to be quite complicated.

吃零食,坏习惯,不分场合和时间,三心二意分精力,别人觉得也讨厌。To eat snacks, bad habits, regardless of settings, and time, half-hearted effort points, other people think it is also annoying.