Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

你们在伦敦经常上馆子吃饭吗?Do you eat out a lot in London?

星期天他们通常上馆子吃饭。They usually eat out on Sundays.

Other words in sentence

我们上馆子吃饭来庆祝妈妈的生日。We ate out to celebrate Mom's birthday.

你介意今晚上馆子吃饭吗?Would you mind eating out this evening?

我太累了不想做饭了。我们上馆子怎么样?I'm too tired to cook. Shall we eat out tonight?

有一个日本商人请一位犹太画家上馆子吃饭。Japanese businessman invited a Jewish painter to eat out.

对有的男人来说,结婚就有点像上馆子。To some men marriage is a bit like being in a restaurant.

Other words in sentence

餐馆好虽好,但上馆子会比吃自家烹调的餐点更好吗?Restaurants are great, but can they beat a homecooked meal?

那么上馆子的话也可以呀。全家一起去馆子里吃。You can still do that at a restaurant. Everyone goes out to eat together.

但当我们上馆子吃饭的时候还是要多加小心,以防万一啊!But be cautious when eating out, just in case a place is adhering to the policy ‘consumer beware’.

那么,下面的就是,你一般年夜饭是在家里吃还是上馆子,去饭店里吃呢?Well, then, next is, do you generally eat the New Year's dinner at home or go out to a restaurant?

妈妈,我们很乐意为您打算早餐,这张母亲卡是特别给您的。不过我们想,如果带您上馆子,会对比安全一点。We would love to fix breakfast for you mom, but we think it would be safer for us 'sl if we took you out.

Other words in sentence

妈妈,我们很乐意为您预备早餐,不过我们想,假如带您上馆子,会比拟保险一点。We would love to fix breakfast for you mom, but we think it would be safer for us all if we took you out.

妈妈。我们很乐意为您预备早餐,不过我们想。假如带您上馆子,会比较保险一点。we would love to fix breakfast for you mom, but we think it would be safer for us all if we took you out.

妈妈,我们很乐意为您准备早餐,不过我们想,假若带您上馆子,会比较保险一点。We would love to fix breakfast for you mom, but we think it wouldbe securer for us all if we took you out.

母亲,咱们很甘愿答应为您筹办早饭,不外咱们想,要是带您上馆子,会比力保险一点儿。We would love to fix breakfast for you mom, but we thellonk it would be safer for us all if we took you out.

妈妈,我们很乐意为您计算早餐,不过我们想,如果带您上馆子,会比较安全一点。We would love to fix lunch for you mom, but we think it would possibly be securer for us all if we took you out.

Other words in sentence

在完成Boston马拉松之后,大多数跑步者是上馆子,饮几杯庆功酒。Most runners follow up their Boston Marathon finishes with a few celebratory beverages and a nice restaurant meal.

关于上馆子,我们现在首先应当讨论的重要问题,是谁来付帐。An important question about eating out we had better discuss right now, at the beginning, is who pays for the meal.

上馆子,一定要个位子,但是只吃收银台的免费薄荷糖。Decline to be seated at a restaurant, and simply eat their complimentary mints at the cash register. TYPE IN UPPERCASE.