Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

我们都得伸伸手脚了。We all need a good stretch.

伸伸你的胳膊和腿。Stretch out your arms and legs.

Other words in sentence

这条蛇向我们伸伸舌头。The tongue of the snake flickered at us.

每隔几分钟他就停下来打个哈欠,伸伸腰。Every few minutes he stopped to yawn and stretch.

我没去外国疑问休息一会儿伸伸腿吗?May I get a break so those I can stretch my legs?

所以我得出来活动活动,伸伸腿,You know, so I have to get out and stretch my legs,

甲虫伸伸翅膀,自吹自擂的飞走了。Beetle stretched his wings and flew away boastfully.

Other words in sentence

要休息,走动走动,伸伸勤腰,吃午餐要离创办公室。Take breaks. Walk around, stretch. Have lunch away from your desk.

但是,至少留10-15分钟伸伸胳膊踢踢腿,这样也能赶走疲劳。But have at least 10-15 minutes stretching and you will feel much better.

哈罗德告诉他往下伸伸右臂,并给他示范怎样做。Harold said the man should stretch down his right arm and showed him how.

一支胳膊伸伸展向空中,象你能够伸的那样高,然后换另一支Stretch into the air as high as you can go with one arm and then theother

你现在可以起来,伸伸你的手脚,在这房间走一下,看感觉怎么样。You can now get up, stretch your limbs and walk around the room to see how you feel.

Other words in sentence

我们下车去伸伸胳膊和腿,我们前面是一片开美丽的开阔地。We got out of the car to stretch a little. In front of us was a beautiful stretch of open land.

一天当中,找一小块时间站起来,伸伸胳膊,直直背,抖抖腿或动动脖子。A few times throughout the day stand up stretch out your arms, your back, your legs, and your neck.

今天在飞往丹麦哥本哈根的8小时航班上,我多买了一个座位好伸伸腿。Today, for an eight hour flight to Copenhagen, Denmark, I paid extra to get a seat offering more leg room.

开始下雨时还有过短时的缓和,我们也得以站立起来伸伸腰。Initially, there were brief let-ups in the rain which allowed us to stand up and stretch our backs and relieve our bums.

从水牛磨损的牙齿来看,它已经很老了,尽管还能伸伸腿,但看起来它已抬不动头了。We could see from his worn teeth that he was veryold, and though he could move his legs, he couldn’t seem to lift his head.

Other words in sentence

男孩欣喜若狂,向附近徘徊的一个运气欠佳,同样也希望这份荣幸的朋友伸伸舌头。Highly elated, the child stuck out his tongue at an unfortunate friend who had been hovering near, hoping for the same honor.

看着你在悠悠醒转时踢腿、蠕动、伸伸小胳膊小腿,皱皱小脸,然后嚎啕大哭,我依然感到惊奇万分。I still feel a sense of wonder as you kick and squirm upon waking—as you stretch your teeny -tiny limbs, wrinkle your little face, and cry.

晨曦微露,天色渐亮,外面嘟嘟的汽笛声,吵醒了梦中人,伸伸腿,展展腰,柔柔睡眼下床榻。The morning twilight, the sky is getting brighter, outside toot whistle, waking dream, stretch my legs, exhibitors to waist, Rourou sleep bed now.