Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

你们不应该诉诸武力。You should not appeal to force.

决不准许诉诸武力。In no case must force be resorted to.

Other words in sentence

我们不排除诉诸武力的可能性。They felt obliged to resort to force.

她们束手无测只能诉诸武力。They get no way but to resort to toce.

如果其他手段失败,他们将诉诸武力。If other means fail, they will resorttoforce.

注意,不要逼我诉诸武力。Perpend, and do not compel me to use violence.

如果其他手段均失败,我们就将诉诸武力。If other means fail , we shall resort to force.

Other words in sentence

如果你不服从我,我就要诉诸武力了。If you don ' t obey me, I shall appeal to force.

中国对于诉诸武力非常敏感。China is probably extremely wary of resorting to force.

老鞋坚持认为我们不必要诉诸武力以维持和平。YOS maintains that we need not resort to violence to maintain peace.

处理能源问题不能任意诉诸武力。Less should countries willfully resort to force in tackling energy issues.

我们一向不赞成在国际事务中动辄诉诸武力或以武力相威胁。We are always in disfavor of the use or threat of force in international affairs.

Other words in sentence

此外,中国放弃诉诸武力解决领土主权问题。Additionally, China forswore resort to force in the resolution of territorial claims.

我们主张通过协商解决国际争端,而不主张诉诸武力。We advocate solving international dispute by negotiation instead of appealing to arms.

我们应当用和平方法解决国际争端,而不应诉诸武力。We should find peaceful ways of settling international disputes rather than appeal to arms.

难道我们流露过决不和解的愿望,以至为了赢回我们的爱,而必须诉诸武力吗?Have we shown ourselves so unwilling to be reconciled, that force must be called in to win back our love?

国际争端因在此基础上予以解决,而不诉诸武力和武力威胁。International disputes should be settled on this basis , without resorting to the use or threat of force.

Other words in sentence

美国政客一旦理屈词穷,就会像牛仔一样立马诉诸武力。American materialist politicians, whenever they are beaten by logic, immediately resort to their weapons like cowboys.

周公认识到,对于周国这个小国来说,要想统治其他番邦,就不能诉诸武力,而必须转而求之于自己在道德和政治上的表率作用。The duke realised that for Zhou, a small state, to exercise sway over other feuding states, he could not rely on force of arms.

对于一些国际争端,我们反对诉诸武力,主张在联合国框架内政治解决。We are against the use of force in settling international disputes, which should be solved politically within the UN framework.