Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

那简直是愚不可及。That is just plain stupid.

我曾经放荡不羁,愚不可及。I have been wild and foolish.

Other words in sentence

珍妮特是对的,我是个可怜的、愚不可及的傻瓜!Janet was right. I was a poor, stupid fool!

你这一回恐怕是犯了一个愚不可及的大错。I am afraid you have pulled a boner this time.

驾驶没有煞车的汽车确是愚不可及。It is insanity to drive a car without any brakes.

这些行为举止,看在我的眼里都是愚不可及的。In my eyes, all his behaviors indicate that he is a foolish man.

只不过,我是分为“输家寡人”,“过气明星”,“愚不可及”和“无耻浑蛋”四类。Only I divided mine into Losers, Flameouts, Morons and Slimy Bastards.

Other words in sentence

拜天地万物,却不拜那造物主,真是愚不可及!How foolish to worship the creation, when the Creator is so much greater.

如果我们同意他们的不合理要求,那将是愚不可及的。It would be the height of folly for us to accede to their unreasonable demands.

知其不可而为之,愚不可及也。To know it's no use, but keep on doing it -- there can be no greater folly than this.

你这一回恐怕是犯了一个愚不可及的大错。你的职员都在窃笑呢。I am afraid you have pulled a boner this time. Your staff are all laughing up their sleeves.

你这回恐怕是犯了一个愚不可及的大错,你的职员都在窃笑呢。I am afraid you have pull a boner this time. Your staff members are all laughing up their sleeves.

Other words in sentence

你这回恐怕是犯了一个愚不可及的错误,你的雇员都在嘲笑你呢!I am afraid you have pulled a boner this time , you staff members are all laughing up their sleeves.

你这回恐怕是犯了一个愚不可及的大错,你的职员都在窃笑呢。I am afraid you have pulled a boner this time. Your staff members are all laughing up their sleeves.

而现在这两者是被作为两个独立流程对待的,这一点想想都会觉得有点愚不可及。Right now they're treated as two separate processes, which is kind of silly when you think about it.

要知道在第一次董事会议上秀出你遥不可及的预测其实是愚不可及。It’s just plain dumb to show your Holy Grail of a forecast to investors for the first time at a board meeting.

在一种语言中的成语性词语,逐字逐句翻译成另一种语言的时候听起来会彻底地愚不可及。An idiomatic expression in one language could sound completely stupid when translated word for word into another.

Other words in sentence

但是他又愚不可及地带他这两只喜爱的老鼠到办公室,无可奈何中让员工杀死掉白老鼠。But he foolishly takes his two favorites to the office with him and has no choice but to let the employees kill the white rat.

一方面来说,像哲学、文学、艺术和其他一些被称为“无用”的崇高职业,否认它们的价值是愚不可及的事。On the one hand, it would be foolish to deny the value in high callings such as philosophy, literature, art, and other allegedly "useless" vocations.

他说,有些巧舌如簧的推销员所提供的现代疗法,跟他在博物馆里收集的那些老古董一样愚不可及,毫无价值。Some of the modern cures offered by slick salespeople, he says, are just as empty and worthless as the old curiosities that he's collected in his museum.