Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

感谢您的光临和不吝赐教!Thank you for coming and comment!

有的话希望不吝赐教,谢谢!Any hope that the wing, thank you!

Other words in sentence

欢迎各界参观赐教!Welcome to visit grant instruction!

给您一张我的名片,请赐教!I give you my card, please grant instruction!

如果你能不吝赐教,我会感激不尽的。I would appreciate it if you could comment. Thanks a million.

我也是个英语学习者,故望各位不吝赐教。Your criticism is welcome since I am also an English learner.

主持李尚正向当地厨师赐教,学煑越式春卷。The host Lee Sheung Ching learnt to cook Vietnamese spring rolls.

Other words in sentence

以上内容乃原创,若有更好的建议请不吝赐教。The contents above are original. Never refuse to offer your kind advice.

如果有谁知道更多关于芯片组的消息,请不吝赐教。If anyone has more information about these chipsets, please enlighten me.

请让我们知道哪一网站是你的最爱,并请不吝赐教其他很棒的旅游网站。Which ones were your favorites? Know of any other great tourism websites?

享受这一美妙作品集吧,请不吝在评论中赐教你的想法!Enjoy this amazing collection and let us know what you think in the comments!

有任何疑问或意见请至留言簿发言赐教。If you have any suggestion or question, please write it down on our guestbook.

Other words in sentence

如果有什么好的建议比如在哪里住和看些什么,希望大家不吝赐教。If anyone has any advice about where to stay and what to see, I'll be glad to get it.

嘉莉温柔地微微一笑,很感激他屈尊赐教,给她提供那么多忠告。Carrie smiled genially , grateful that he should condescend to advise her even so much.

非常感谢您在百忙之中做出回答,如果有任何问题,也请您不吝赐教。Thanks a lot for your participating and if there is any question, please do not hesitate to ask.

有兴趣的朋友可试验一下,如有新的发现,望不吝赐教,以期共同探讨提高。Interested friends may test it, if the new findings, hope to comment, study and improve together.

有没有什么小窍门,或者技巧之类的,请高手不吝赐教,或者共同探讨探讨。Is there any tips or tricks, such as generous with your criticism, please master, or jointly discuss.

Other words in sentence

双方合作素来愉快如对流行玩具有新颖构思,请不吝赐教。We have enjoyed working with you. When you get next idea for a popular toy, please get in touch with us.

我们会朝着这个方向使劲,若有更好的意见还望赐教。两只水煮鱼吧祝大家天天快乐!We will move in this direction, if you have good ideas also hope to tell me. 2BF bar wish everyone a happy day!

作者从未涉足过该领域,学识浅薄,恳请读者赐教和批评。As a stranger to this field with limited knowledge, I earnestly welcome instruction and criticism from dear readers.