Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

福无双至,祸不单行。Troubles not go singly.

祸不单行。学英语有问必答。Misfortunes never come singly.

Other words in sentence

“闪电从不打同一个地方”,与我们说的“福无双至,祸不单行”恰恰相反,这也是差异的一个有趣的体现。Lightning never strikes the same place twice.

这真像人们说的,祸不单行。Like what they say, it never rains but it pours.

我昨天真是祸不单行。老板把我炒鱿鱼,我太太又吵着要离婚。My boss fired me and my wife asked for a divorce.

祸不单行,经济灾难与政治混乱结伴同行。Economic disaster has coincided with political chaos.

但是,祸不单行,这家公司还将面对更多的麻烦。But that was only the beginning of the company's troubles.

Other words in sentence

祸不单行的是男性,他们没有皈依于神。Misfortunes never come singly to men, and they did not to the gods.

我的汽车抛锚了,我又没带房门钥匙---真是祸不单行!My car broke down and then I locked myself out─it's just not my day!

玛丽昨天丢车,今天丢工作,真是祸不单行。Mary lost her car yesterday and her job today. It was a real double whammy.

一开始我的车抛锚了,接着我又把钥匙丢了,真是祸不单行。First my car broke down, and then I lost my key. It never rains but it pours.

祸不单行,北野武藏的围攻忽然如狂风骤雨般袭来。It never rains but it pours, kitano hid the siege suddenly like a storm raids.

Other words in sentence

我昨天真是祸不单行。老板把我炒鱿鱼,我太太又吵着要离婚。Yesterday was a real double whammy. My boss fired me and my wife asked for divorce.

我弄破了我的指甲,紧身衣裤抽了丝,并误了火车-乎真是祸不单行。I broke a fingernail, laddered my tights and then missed my train– it seems it never rains but it pours.

我弄破了我的指甲,紧身衣裤抽了丝,并误了火车-似乎真是祸不单行。I broke a fingernail, laddered my tights and then missed my train – it seems it never rains but it pours.

另一方面,老实说,我们都知道有句话说,“祸不单行“On the other hand, you know, let's be honest here, we also know the expression, " "Misery loves company."

祸不单行,在这场失利中尤文门将布丰也因为背部受伤被迫下场。Along with the defeat, Juve also saw goalkeeper Gig Buffon forced from the field late on with a back injury.

Other words in sentence

我的狗吃掉了我的家庭作业,还有我的电脑崩溃了.更糟的是,在那天晚上我生病了.真是祸不单行啊!My dog ate my homework, and my computer crashed. Even worse, I got sick that night! When it rains, it pours!

一天之内我丢了支票本,扯破了茄克衫,在门上夹伤了手指——真是祸不单行!I lost my cheque book, tore my jacket, and trapped my finger in a door all in one day-it never rains but it pours!

是什么唤醒了我呢,是我同学说的话——祸不单行——从中我受益很多。What aroused me, though, were the words from my classmates--It never rains, but it pours--from which I benefit a lot.