Use '炒鱿鱼' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '炒鱿鱼' in Chinese and English. With '炒鱿鱼' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '炒鱿鱼'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
我听说戴维被炒鱿鱼了。Hi, Maggy, Did you hear about David?
我昨天真是祸不单行。老板把我炒鱿鱼,我太太又吵着要离婚。My boss fired me and my wife asked for a divorce.
Other words in sentence
电视网的晚间新闻主播被炒鱿鱼。I heard that BCB's evening news anchor was canned.
叫你做什么你就得去做,不然就被炒鱿鱼。You did what you were told to do or you were fired.
你要知道,在苹果,你可能会因为提到K48而被炒鱿鱼。So, you can get, at Apple you can get fired for saying K48.
那个笨蛋跟老板的女儿调情,差一点被炒鱿鱼。That bozo flirt with the boss'daughter and nearly get fired.
办公室里有谣言说汤姆要被炒鱿鱼了。The scuttlebutt in the office is that Tom is going to be fired.
Other words in sentence
那样最多能保证我不会被炒鱿鱼,至少在当时不会Because that might save me from getting fired, at least for now.
我们的招牌菜有牛排、炒鱿鱼片和烤鸭。Our specialties are beef cutlet, fried slice squid, and roast duck.
我不置可否,终于明白他对我被炒鱿鱼为什么这么豁达。I fudged, finally realized that he was fired for me why so open-minded.
办公室里有谣言说汤姆要被炒鱿鱼了。NO06,1. The scuttlebutt in the office is that Tom is going to be fired.
应聘者奉告面试官上次炒鱿鱼的端由是揍了那位雇主。Candidate told the interviewer he was fired for beating up his last boss.
Other words in sentence
我听说DBD电视网的晚间新闻主播被炒鱿鱼。I heard that the anchorman of the DBD TV network's evening news got fired.
谁会回家反省找出被炒鱿鱼的原因以重塑性格?Which of you goes home and rationalizes being fired as character building?
谁会回家反省找出被炒鱿鱼的原因以重塑性格?And which of you goes home and rationalizes being fired as character building?
如果当年我没有被炒鱿鱼,今天我可能还坐在IBM的格子间里。If they hadn't laid me off, I might still be working in a cubicle at IBM today.
我昨天真是祸不单行。老板把我炒鱿鱼,我太太又吵着要离婚。Yesterday was a real double whammy. My boss fired me and my wife asked for divorce.
Other words in sentence
那位接待员什么事都不做却还没被炒鱿鱼,因为她是个马屁精。That receptionist is still here even though she does no work because she's an ass-kisser.
那同事知道自己要被炒鱿鱼时表现得非常激动,帕特一时不忍给了她第二次机会。When Pat tried to fire her, the colleague was so distraught, Pat gave her another chance.
因为那的确是在这种信念下的最佳策略,你也就不会因此被炒鱿鱼了And since that was the best you could do under that belief, you'll hopefully keep your job.