Use '迎头痛击' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '迎头痛击' in Chinese and English. With '迎头痛击' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '迎头痛击'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
他们迎头痛击敌人。They made head against the enemy.
我们给予侵略者迎头痛击。We gave the intruders a hot welcome.
Other words in sentence
邪恶就是邪恶,必须遭到迎头痛击!That evil must be called what it is, and confronted.
敌人胆敢进犯,我们就给予迎头痛击。If the enemy dares to invade us, we'll deal them head-on blows.
世界尽管三面来攻,我们会给他们一个迎头痛击!Come the three corners of the world in arms, And we shall shock them.
布什说,那场屠杀提醒人们,全世界“必须迎头痛击邪恶”。Bush said the killings are a reminder that "evil must be confronted" in the world.
布希说,那场屠杀提醒人们,全世界「必须迎头痛击邪恶」。Mr. Bush said the killings are a reminder that "evil must be confronted" in the world.
Other words in sentence
他把敌军将领的战略,看成一个堡垒,加以迎头痛击。He treated the strategy of the hostile general like a citadel, and made a breach in it.
这句尖刻蛮横的讥讽使她感到肉体上受到了迎头痛击似的一阵眩晕。The brutality of the thrust gave her the sense of dizziness that follows on a physical blow.
迎头痛击的乐趣早已消失,北军仍在冲锋。The Federals kept on coming long past the point where all the pleasure of whipping them vanished.
是的,我是说防守,或者说呆在室内,等着给予任何胆敢侵犯你的圣域的家伙迎头痛击。Yes, defending, or waiting in-doors for your opportunity to shred anyone who dares tread on your domain.
这种直升机可以在停留在目标上方仅五米的距离上,并可用20mm加农炮对其迎头痛击。The helicopter can stay above the object as close as 5 meters and handle the head-on attack of 20 mm cannon.
Other words in sentence
奥玛斯感激你,陌生人。你打破了长久以来的撒卡兰姆黑暗统治,并且对三个罪恶之源首度迎头痛击。Ormus is grateful to you, stranger. You have broken the long, dark reign of Zakarum and delivered the first paralyzing blow against the Three.
中国的经济发展速度很快,很有吸引力,而且国家越来越强大,我们采取的任何手段都会遭到迎头痛击。"The country is economically so attractive and by now so powerful that any measures we take will be met with painful countermeasures, " he said.
一旦我们起身奔跑,无论我们的准备工作做得多充分,计划得多周全,生活总是会给我们迎头痛击,我们需要学会预测意料之外的情况。Once we are up and running, life tends to hit us head on and despite our best made plans and preparations, we better learn to expect the unexpected.
这要归因于苹果一直在生产的东西──它不断增加着自己在个人电脑市场的占有率,继续着自己在智能手机和MP3音乐播放器领域的良好表现,在平板电脑市场对所有竞争对手予以迎头痛击。It's because Apple has been producing -- increasing its share in the PC market, continuing it performance in smartphones and MP3 players, and just trouncing everyone when it comes to tablets.