Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github

情况好像不可救药了。The situation seemed hopeless.

我相信,他真的认为我是个不可救药的庸人。I believe he seriously thinks me an Philistine.

Other words in sentence

人总是要犯错误的,但不可救药的却很少。Everyone makes mistakes, but few are incorrigible.

他们多数是不可救药的,而且憎恨他人。Most of them are incorrigible, and hated by others.

他的劣根性简直不可救药。His deep-rooted bad habits are simply beyond remedy.

我不跟你争论,你这个娃娃,反正是个不可救药的大傻瓜。I don't argue with you, you are just a damn fool kid anyway.

你真的是完完全全疯狂地不可救药地深深地陷入爱情之中。You are totally, madly, completely, head-over-heels in love.

Other words in sentence

我也确实认为有些人是不可救药的。I really do believe there are some people who are just irredeemable.

不可救药呀!梦中上网找网友去吧。晚安,好梦!Incorrigible! The dream to find friends go. Good night, sweet dreams!

那几个人浸婬在权力中太久,精神错乱得不可救药,我必须走。Those men are dropsical with authority, permanently deranged, I must go.

老实说,我说的”健康”是指乐观,不可救药的乐观!When I say "health" I mean optimism, to be truthful. Incurably optimistic!

我的亲戚们一直认为我是个白痴,不可救药,看来他们真说对了。It looked as though my relatives were right that I was an idiot and beyond help.

Other words in sentence

现在,任何地方指的是宇宙的尽头,就在这个不可救药的门镇的外面。In this case, elsewhere is the outlands , just outside the gate-town of Hopeless.

商人失望至极,认为如今的形势不可救药,他们中有些人已经很多年没有收入了。Many frustrated businessmen—some unpaid for years—think the situation is hopeless.

冒着显得怀旧得不可救药的危险,让我用一个限定的“是”来回答这个问题。At the risk of appearing irreparably nostalgic, let me answer with a qualified yes.

斯内普教授究竟是个拜仑风格的英雄还是个不可救药的油腻腻的大蝙蝠?Is Professor Severus Snape a Byronic romantic hero or an unredeemable "greasy git?"

不可救药的民族中,一定有许多英雄,专向孩子们瞪眼。这些孱头们!Hopeless nation, there must be many heroes, communicating to his children, The coward!

Other words in sentence

接着不可救药地陷入─眨眼吃掉三大块巧克力蛋糕旳疯狂!That can escalate into a triple-chocolate-mud-cake-eating frenzy in a blink of an eye!

“我很期待,因为我喜欢扮演如此不可救药的角色,”他说。"I do look forward to it, because I do love playing someone so irredeemable, " he says.

当第一阵春风吹来的时候,我和琼已经是不可救药地相爱了。By the time the first crackling of spring came around, Joan and I were hopelessly in love.