Use '好好儿' in a sentence
Please buy me a coffee to support JiYu Example Sentences.
We spent many times for collecting example sentences for '好好儿' in Chinese and English. With '好好儿' in sentences, You can learn make sentence with '好好儿'.
Do you want an offline version of JiYu Example Sentences? Click here to sign up! Buy it now for just $99 after the discount and it will revert to $139 later.
Please help us improve the quality of example sentences! Edit on Github
咱俩好好儿聊一聊。Let's have a good talk.
好好儿想一想。Think it over carefully.
Other words in sentence
我得好好儿谢谢他。I'll really have to thank him.
把这房间好好儿打扫一下。Give the room a thorough cleaning.
今天你就在家好好儿休息。You need to have a good rest today.
你还要继续好好儿工作哦。You just keep up the good work, all right?
好好儿的,你怎么不拍了?Everything's fine, why don't you take a photo?
Other words in sentence
你考完试,我们好好儿庆祝庆祝。After your exam, we can have a good celebration.
那棵百年老树至今还长得好好儿的。That hundred-year-old tree is still growing well.
我会没事的。你还要继续好好儿工作哦。I'll be OK. You just keep up the good work, all right?
没问题。你好好儿休息。中午我给你带饭回来。No problem. Feel better. I'll bring your lunch at noon.
再不许胡闹了,好好儿起来等吃早饭吧。No more nonsense now. Get dressed and ready for breakfast.
Other words in sentence
也许是我自己的过错,没有好好儿训练这只手。Perhaps it was my fault in not training that one properly.
你好好儿想想,到底把球拍放哪儿了?Thiink carefully, where did you put the racket in the end?
你现在即来了,就得好好儿干,让我们脸上也光彩。Now you've come, you try to do right and be a credit to us.
那你要好好儿照顾自己。也祝你春节快乐哦!Take good care of yourself then. And happy Spring Festival to you.
好好儿利用你的眼睛吧,就像明天你将遭到失明的灾难。Make good use of your eyes, as if you were going to be blind tomorrow.
Other words in sentence
- '奋发图强' in a sentence
- '盟友' in a sentence
- '语重心长' in a sentence
- '雪上加霜' in a sentence
- '自重' in a sentence
刘静我啊?就打算在家待七天,好好儿休息休息。I intend to stay at home for the whole seven days and have a good rest.
出去的时候天还好好儿的,谁知道说变就变了。It was sunny when I went out. Who knows why it changed all of a sudden.
她看上去性情温顺,也很聪明,也许会把乔斯管得好好儿的。She seems good-humoured and clever, and will keep him in order, perhaps.